Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normshits freak the fuck out when you're not feeling ashamed

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Normies constantly use shaming tactics against low tier men, they expect us to feel emberassed and comply, it gives them power. But whenever you smile, ignore them and laugh, they lose their shit knowing that not even an incel will care about them. Giga life fuel when done tbh.

Last edited:
Their only cope gets thrown off the board

I'd only care if I was shamed by Chad but Chad knows he's a living god and above all so he has no need to play the normie social game. I just laugh at normaltards tbh.

Normies always be competing for coochie

do normiefaggots really deserve human rights?

I'd only care if I was shamed by Chad but Chad knows he's a living god and above all so he has no need to play the normie social game. I just laugh at normaltards tbh.
Once a 6'5 call me ugly

cope , youre still a virgin .

:feelsclown:maxxing is legit

they lose their shit knowing that not even an incel will care about them
Cope they subconsciously know the only reason you have to be happy or not depressed is that you are thinking of going ER and are scared.

We have to shame cucks and whores back, and destroy their false egos, which is easy.

We have to shame cucks and whores back, and destroy their false egos, which is easy.

Women don't care if an ugly incel calls them a whore.

They care only when Chad calls them a whore.

Actually no. They it like whenchad calls them a whore. Not when an incel does.

Only one incel calling them a whore might not make a huge difference, but if millions of incels do it holes will be crushed and run to their chads and soycucks for protection. But we'll have so many incels they won't be able to do anything. Then they'll know when they're 30 and try to settle down with a cuck it will be very hard because most men are blackpilled, and her and her cuck bf will be shamed if she finds one.

Only one incel calling them a whore might not make a huge difference, but if millions of incels do it holes will be crushed and run to their chads and soycucks for protection. But we'll have so many incels they won't be able to do anything. Then they'll know when they're 30 and try to settle down with a cuck it will be very hard because most men are blackpilled, and her and her cuck bf will be shamed.

Too many simps for that to happen. There are SO MANY virgin simps that worship women.

Too many simps for that to happen. There are SO MANY virgin simps that worship women.
That's only now, but it won't be like that in 5 years. Even two years ago men were 100 times more bluepilled than they are today. I can watch hundreds of normies on youtube making blackpill videos, a few years ago it was only the basement dwellers who made those kind of videos.

Last edited:
That's only now, but it won't be like that in 5 years. Even two years ago men where 100 times more bluepilled than they are today. I can watch hundreds of normies on youtube making blackpill videos, a few years ago it was only the basement dwellers who made those kind of videos.

That's true. That makes me feel hopeful. Thanks.