Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normshit loneliness is a joke

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Inkwells:
-Had no friends in school, and if they did they eventually left him
-Is told to fuck off or is rejected at social events
-So lonely that he is forced to make hobbies
-All the hobbies he has made eventually burn out and aren't fun
-Mind is used to living in isolation
-Every club he joins is hostile to him as soon as they see his looks
-Gets made fun of and laughed at in public
-Doesn't know what it feels like to have a best friend and to someone's best friend
-Plans to rope but too depressed and lazy to do it

Normshits:
-We were supposed to have a party this week OMFG!
-I've no hobbies and interests, what am I going to do by myself now?
-I've experienced true loneliness :(
-Just had a mental breakdown I don't know how much more I can take
-EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS AAAAAAAAAHHHH *sob* *sob*
-
>Goes on twitter
>I'M SO LONELY!
>Get 1k likes and hundreds of people trying to chat with you to help
>Ignore them anyway

They live on a different plane of reality

Really puts things into perspective, doesn't it? I think most normcucks would kill themselves if they had to live like an incel for 10 years.

That sounds more like what a woman would say then a normie. Most normies lives are pretty crappy.

Inkwells:
-Had no friends in school, and if they did they eventually left him
-Is told to fuck off or is rejected at social events
-So lonely that he is forced to make hobbies
-All the hobbies he has made eventually burn out and aren't fun
-Mind is used to living in isolation
-Every club he joins is hostile to him as soon as they see his looks
-Gets made fun of and laughed at in public
-Doesn't know what it feels like to have a best friend and to someone's best friend
-Plans to rope but too depressed and lazy to do it

Normshits:
-We were supposed to have a party this week OMFG!
-I've no hobbies and interests, what am I going to do by myself now?
-I've experienced true loneliness :(
-Just had a mental breakdown I don't know how much more I can take
-EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS AAAAAAAAAHHHH *sob* *sob*
-
>Goes on twitter
>I'M SO LONELY!
>Get 1k likes and hundreds of people trying to chat with you to help
>Ignore them anyway

They live on a different plane of reality
High iq post. Just go on r/2meirl4meirl and see all the normies posting basic crap about how they feel lonely because of coronavirus while a true depressed person is not even noticing the difference.

Really puts things into perspective, doesn't it? I think most normcucks would kill themselves if they had to live like an incel for 10 years.

Now that they have to live in isolation, they are already going crazy despite the fact it only has been a couple of days. That really shows that neurotypical people are actually mentally weak.

That sounds more like what a woman would say then a normie. Most normies lives are pretty crappy.
Yes but they are still accepted in social groups and they are not virgins as long and much as incels.

Now that they have to live in isolation, they are already going crazy despite the fact it only has been a couple of days. That really shows that neurotypical people are actually mentally weak.
they are mentally dependent on each other's validation for dopamine to survive and not experience a mental breakdown

Maybe they will rope because they are so weak lmao :feelshaha:

That really shows that neurotypical people are actually mentally weak.
I've always said this in the incel community as admirable. Despite all the pain we've endured, we have become mentally stronger than 95% of society. Most people tried to counter it by saying "we just got used to it" which doesn't mean anything, if we use that logic, a guy who can left half a ton isn't strong, "he simply got used to it".

Normies are already depressed experiencing 0.01% of our lives, that's something to be proud of imo

they are mentally dependent on each other's validation for dopamine to survive and not experience a mental breakdown

Indeed. People actually have to rely on each other. Social validation is absolutely needed in life in order to function normally.

Not even 1 month jfl

Yes but they are still accepted in social groups and they are not virgins as long and much as incels.
True. But most of those friend groups usually end up betraying each other and just because they aren't virgins doesn't mean their love or sex life is good.

Yep, you are right. Everyone is also getting really bored. And I am amused.
Not even 1 month jfl
JFL, true. I am over-estimating them.