Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 41837
  • Start date
Deleted member 41837

Deleted member 41837

Self-banned
-
Why do normies always come up to me and say "just go to the gym bro" "just dress better bro" "just take a shower bro" "just groom yourself and take care of your body bro". its so fucking annoying how they can't understand that all my problems are because of my ugly ass face and shit fucking BONE STRUCTURE. I just wanna sucker punch EVERY SINGLE normie in the fucking face who tells me to go to the gym and get stupid fucking muscles and a jacked body like thats gonna change my BONE STRUCTURE.

They know, they just say that because they want to show you that they are „smarter“ than you.

Beauty is bones deep.

Beauty is bones deep.
Yeah and I told my 5'6 manlet friend that gym is a coping mechanism and that foids don't care about gym muscles and he got so pressed.

They know, they just say that because they want to show you that they are „smarter“ than you.

Indeed. They whined about me often. Yet Mother had no problem telling her young single-digit age son of her childhood. Tostinos were given to me at great-grandmother's home. After, of-course, I boarded a mobile chair.

Yeah and I told my 5'6 manlet friend that gym is a coping mechanism and that foids don't care about gym muscles and he got so pressed.
Gym works only for already attractive men.
I got to thy gym to get deal with my aggression.

Gym works only for already attractive men.
I got to thy gym to get deal with my aggression.
yes and its so comical to see normies compare themselves with David laid. David had a good face from the beginning :blackpill:

Why do normies always come up to me and say "just go to the gym bro" "just dress better bro" "just take a shower bro" "just groom yourself and take care of your body bro". its so fucking annoying how they can't understand that all my problems are because of my ugly ass face and shit fucking BONE STRUCTURE. I just wanna sucker punch EVERY SINGLE normie in the fucking face who tells me to go to the gym and get stupid fucking muscles and a jacked body like thats gonna change my BONE STRUCTURE.
Normies is actually very shit term cause we are all normal

Their first and only objective is to dismiss you and make you stop asking the real questions. Their brains know that attraction is physical, but doesn't quite grasp in what way physicality matters. GOTO its yo clothes, its yo hygiene

as much as I disagree with the bluepill the gym is unironically the solution for a ton of people here given the amount with normal to above average faces but shit frames, you'd be surprised how much having excess fat gets you disrespected