Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies "your value as a person isn't defined by the number of girls uve fucked"

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
also normies "your a pathetic loser because girls dont find u attractive enough to let you fuck them"

Thing is, your value is determined by others so "getting laid" is a valid way of determining whether or not you actually have any value as a person.

school shootings are healthly/ mass murder

Here's how I think value is determined objectively...

20% looks
20% strength / athleticism / fighting skills
20% Intelligence
20% how much money you make
20% level of righteousness / honor / morality

In my case it's...
2 + 12 + 17 + 10 + 15 = 56..

My self worth is 56... Lol

I'm turning 35 and I've outgrown my suicidal rage phase. And in about 35 years or so I'd be staring into eternity.

I was told by something in my head that the 1st 4 won't matter when your shell dies and your spirit is released to go wherever it's supposed to go.

My worth is exactly 0

"You're an unfuckable loser nerd virgin" An amalgamation of insults we've all heard before.
Normies lie through their teeth both when they say sex doesn't matter, and that people don't think having sex matters.

20% looks
20% Intelligence

In my case it's...

I'm turning 35 and I've outgrown my suicidal rage phase. And in about 35 years or so I'd be staring into eternity.

I was told by something in my head that the 1st 4 won't matter when your shell dies and your spirit is released to go wherever it's supposed to go.
B884372dd0f70e0087cbe72809188c096a414f11 hq

20% looks
20% Intelligence

In my case it's...

Looks plays a huge role in your every day life. From the moment you are conceived, to the time you first meet girls and bang them (And in our case probably not). It's a huge determent factor for your out look in life. Friends, Girl friends, Jobs, etc.

Strength/Athleticism can lead to status via profession. Strength/Athleticism is a border category of Looks.

Nobody, I mean nobody, outside of the scientific community gives a shit about Intelligence. Well, I take that back, your boss might want an intelligent idiot to work slave his life away to make his bosses life easier.

Yes later in life money is a huge factor. Money still can't buy *love* and you need a lotta of it if you are real ugly.

Morality/righteousness/honor is all bull shit. A female will believe what she want's to believe. Her boyfriend who beats her everyday will still call him a good guy who is misunderstood.

20% looks
20% Intelligence

In my case it's...

This is bull. Regarding sex, it's: looks (prerequisite: must be AT LEAST 4/10 to have some chance and AT LEAST 7/10 to be really consistently attractive) and then a little bonus from the other shit like status, personality, etc.

I don't think that normies learn biology. If you fucked a lot of girls, the only mean is that your genetics are good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back