Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normies would rather side with liars than side with truth speakers

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember when I un-intentionally offended this guy with a joke and he acused me of having intentions I did not have. When I told some normies about it they were on his side and said I should apologise to him for offending him. Ok maybe I should apologise to him for offending him however I still feel like the normies are still taking his side for lieing acusing someone of intending to offend someone when they don’t intend to offend someone is lieing. It’s a form of taking the liars side if no one wants to call someone out for their lie while labeling the unintentionally offensive person as being more at wrong

normies never side with us. I have many memories of all my classmates siding with the person i argued with back in school.

When you're in an argument you can't afford to lose I remember vividly when an argument turned into a fight in science class and I managed to win yet I was the one who was suspended.

Nickelodeon avatar the last airbender painted water element ivof miaol

Laserized 8

Aliens should just abduct normies aleredy!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back