Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies won't leave us alone

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
We are like the German Neo Nazis who decided to create their own village where they could be left alone just get harassed by journalists, nonwhites and left wingers. The moral crusaders could not leave a handful of people alone because: "Their mere existence was a threat to them". And yet when the opposite side hearing that decides to think of them as the enemy because they clearly wish to confront them and meddle with their affairs they get to play the victim.

The more i look at these people the more i think that they are the ones who are more cruel and evil. I am willing to bet that many of them rejoice every time someone gets killed by an "incel" because they get to rant about it online and receive attention. Oh boy it's only one hour after mass shooting and i am too fucking excited to even look at the name of the guy who did it but this will surely give my tiny youtube channel a few thousand views if i post it first.

We took every precaution to make this an exclusive community, most sources attacking us are on outside platforms like Reddit. So, our secluded area is somewhat working

I dont think its a good idea to compare incels with neonazis. Just seems a bit off :feelsohh:

I dont think its a good idea to compare incels with neonazis. Just seems a bit off :feelsohh:
We're more alt-right due to the prevelant existence of the racepill, but yeah it's not really an all white's club either.

We're more alt-right due to the prevelant existence of the racepill, but yeah it's not really an all white's club either.
I would go as far as to say that at least one third is ethnic...also a lot of the regular original forummembers are ethnic but dont talk about it all the time.

We already get called Neo Nazis because blaming minorities would be racist. Alek and Elliot were both not white and yet the media and normies called both white.