Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based NORMIES WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

video processing

036C8ABA 6480 40E2 829A 369FBA6258F2

nigga longwinded but he do be right doe

When normies say they have no friends, they mean for the past few days-weeks. When incels say we have no friends we mean for the past few decades.

He's right though, this is exactly why Normie Advice and Experiences gets ignored, it's because a lot of us don't even have a SINGLE friend outside of the Internet. There's no Significant Other we can have as emotional support, we are conveniently left to the pack of wolves to defend alone.

A Lonely ugly Loser lost his job and is going to get evicted, "who cares" :feelsrope:

whereas

Someone who has a social life and is at least average in looks (bonus if having a SO) always has support, at least some of us here have Family (mother or father who at least cares, but some here don't have that).

Basically, a good day is being recognized by someone outside of work/school in a Positive way, whereas for most Normies, that's just a Monday.

what's his channel?

The well-fed does not understand the hungry. Foids are always well-fed and men like us always hungry.

normalniggers and femoids need to be crucified

Fr
Some nights ago, a foid of my class whined in the class group saying "I don't feel good, I feel alone, I need someone to talk" etc.
She said that she usually spends her evenings playing with friends, and that particular night, it turned out she was alone.
SHE HAD TO SPEND ONE SINGLE EVENING WITHOUT ANYONE TO TALK TO AND WHINED ABOUT IT IN A NEARLY SUICIDAL WAY.

Meanwhile I can't remember the last time I spent an evening with friends jfl