Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious normies will eventually recognize the bp

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
Most of my friends i've had were mostly incels, they remained as such to this day but prior everything they tried with at least 2 girls. One example would be a fatcel friend of mine that I used to hang out with in high school.

He tried with 2 foids but none of them wanted to have sex with him.

They apparently told him that things cannot work out because of X but we all know what the X actually is. The guy is very NT, outgoing , social but unfortunately for him he's very fat. Like almost morbidly obese.

I wonder whether he realized it was his looks all along the reason why he got rejected or he still copes with muh personality bullshit.

For a blackpiller it's easy to point out the reason but normies will go to extreme lengths in order to justify their rejection such as "I dodged a bullet" or "she was not ready for a relationship yet" meanwhile we all know the main reason.

That guy would have already ascended and I guarantee you that 100% if he was lean. If you're NT and fat you're genuinely a volcel in my eyes.

He did brag to me that they did in fact kiss , but that's even more humiliating like she kisses you out of pity and then refuses to have sex with you. That's honestly degrading. I don't know whether I would be able to move on from such event.

I mean I cannot even put myself in his shoes girls avoid me like the plague. Was never close to a girl once in my life. This is how subhuman I am.

I mean, they already are, just look at Rehab Room's (IncelTV's) comment section. Looksmaxxing going viral is a true testament to how bad the dating market is for zoomers in 2024.