Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies whole religion and outlook on life is wrong

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Normies have this idea that life is about hard work. And then after many years of hard work they believe that is when you are rewarded with pleasure and status. When they have put in years of hard work and don't get those things, then they believe the answer is they didn't put enough hard work yet and if they get richer or higher status through hard work then they will be rewarded.

Thats why normies gravitated so much to gymcelling. Is putting in the hard work for years, then they can get the reward. The blackpill.. its all genetics there is no reward for hard work.

This whole idea of hard work its not how life is meant to be lived.

Its like ricecels and currycels spending their youth in their teens and early twenties studying. For the promise of rewards later. If you are spending your youth inside studying shit you don't like you failed at life.

Life is about having fun and enjoying what you are naturally talented at. Eg.. Chads don't play sports with some end in mind. They just like playing sports. They like competing against other jocks and hanging around their buddies who like sports too. They feel good running around.

Its like coding. There is millions of low paid code monkeys who do the minimum to keep their jobs. They don't like coding, its just money to them. Then there is guys who like sitting alone coding and do coding even when they don't get paid. They do it for fun. That is the real way this world should be played.

Normies get angry when they see a pretty girl and the normie has the right degrees, the good job, the expensive condo he is working his ass off for and the expensive car. And the girls just go wild with lust for loser unemployed Chad anyway.

Of course the normie doesn't change his outlook because to him it is the truth and his family and friends all believe in their religion and outlook.

Normie is a human trying to live like a robot.

normies aren't human

Normie is a human trying to live like a robot.
Normies will get the memo when they get themselves into a end dead eventually. The vaccine is doing a great job by purging them.

Normies will get the memo when they get themselves into a end dead eventually. The vaccine is doing a great job by purging them.

In the normie religion, schools, university, media, government agencies and people with government recognized certifications like doctors hold the truth. The normie never questions the truths he has been taught his whole life.

He was taught in school that vaccines work. Of course the normie knows nothing of medicine but he believes it because he believes the priests of his religion. Normies even say vaccines have been proven to work through history and he has memorized examples. But the normie never looked into any of those and never would entertain a contrary opinion.. he simply is parroting what he was told that they have been proven.

When the vaccines don't work as I and many others predicted the normies will listen to the reasons given by his religion. Which I knew is what would happen they would come up with science sounding explanations.

Its like the society promised tens of millions great pensions. I knew they wouldn't be paid. I speculated the state would inflate them away. Or maybe even more efficiently just kill off the normies after they retire.

Normies tell me they wouldn't think like me because then if you don't trust what you are told on faith as the truth then you know nothing. Which I said I do know nothing until I look into it. Part of the normies ego is that they think they know everything.

Its like ricecels and currycels spending their youth in their teens and early twenties studying. For the promise of rewards later. If you are spending your youth inside studying shit you don't like you failed at life.
Rice & Curry teens are obsessed with being the teachers pet, getting A+ and erh spelling bees. But of you ask them to describe how interactions between a triangle of people work, they go blank and don't learn the reality till much later in life.

In the normie religion, schools, university, media, government agencies and people with government recognized certifications like doctors hold the truth. The normie never questions the truths he has been taught his whole life.

He was taught in school that vaccines work. Of course the normie knows nothing of medicine but he believes it because he believes the priests of his religion. Normies even say vaccines have been proven to work through history and he has memorized examples. But the normie never looked into any of those and never would entertain a contrary opinion.. he simply is parroting what he was told that they have been proven.

When the vaccines don't work as I and many others predicted the normies will listen to the reasons given by his religion. Which I knew is what would happen they would come up with science sounding explanations.

Its like the society promised tens of millions great pensions. I knew they wouldn't be paid. I speculated the state would inflate them away. Or maybe even more efficiently just kill off the normies after they retire.

Normies tell me they wouldn't think like me because then if you don't trust what you are told on faith as the truth then you know nothing. Which I said I do know nothing until I look into it. Part of the normies ego is that they think they know everything.
This explains normies then. The way they engage in a conversation, joke and their usage of their rebuttals is so inhumane, it shows how they are all the same, as if there is a hivemind storing their collection of thoughts just to reach to an agreement.

Recently there has been a surge of people being severely disabled by the vaccine adverse effects that when they go onto media to say their story, normies would always claim that they're an "anti-vaxxer". Its a cult-like behavior, where it's just them reaffirming their hate for "anti-vaxxers" but at the same time, not realizing that they are apart of this definition too because the government will always move the goalpost and say that they are one vaccination away from getting their rights back.

It is fascinating to see how manipulation can be weaponized.

This explains normies then. The way they engage in a conversation, joke and their usage of their rebuttals is so inhumane, it shows how they are all the same, as if there is a hivemind storing their collection of thoughts just to reach to an agreement.

Recently there has been a surge of people being severely disabled by the vaccine adverse effects that when they go onto media to say their story, normies would always claim that they're an "anti-vaxxer". Its a cult-like behavior, where it's just them reaffirming their hate for "anti-vaxxers" but at the same time, not realizing that they are apart of this definition too because the government will always move the goalpost and say that they are one vaccination away from getting their rights back.

Ya its crazy I have studied normies psychology for a long time. You can show a normie where something in official science is wrong, beyond all doubt. And the normie will fight you on every bit of every point, and the normie will even come up with crazy creative rebuttals to keep his belief. And say you get through all of them and the normie can't come up with anything, the normie will say something like I have to look into it.

The next time you see the normie he will have no memory of your last conversation about that subject. And when you start it again, the normie will go through all the memorized rebuttals in the same order, each time thinking he has got you. Because he honestly has no memory of the last conversation.

Of course this time you can respond much faster with the decisive answers which just makes the normie emotional.

The normie his brain actually deletes things he sees or arguments he hears that don't match the paradigms the normie was taught. This worship authority goes very deep in normies. Of course the ruling class is people who have freakish mutations or whatever that they can see through it. And then they use it to manipulate and control the normies.

I started to believe that normies their brains aren't capable of rewriting beliefs they were taught as children. So in order to avoid insanity their brain deletes things its sees or hears that contradict the paradigms.

One subtle way the rulers control them is in schools the normie memorizes the facts for the tests. Then when the normie passes the test they give him a certificate saying the normie has that knowledge. So normies can only have a few things memorized about something, but they think they know everything about a subject.

One thing that surprised me is how creative the normies rebuttals are when they run out of memorized rebuttals. Like something absurd completely from left field that their brain came up with on the spot.

High IQ post, normies just world fallacy will never leave them, even if they see hundreds of case that disproves it.

Asians study coping is also a problem we should look into. They think that they are making some great deal, with sacrificing today for the tomorrow, but they dont realize they wont be getting anything useful to their happiness in the future.

Expensive car you can buy when you are 30 will never be making up for lonely teen years, hell even at 30 its still more important to get social validation.

Material possessions after some point dont bring you more happiness.

Peak satisfaction from life can be achieved when you have enough money to live neet, Bezos doesnt have something more than average neet.

The next time you see the normie he will have no memory of your last conversation about that subject. And when you start it again, the normie will go through all the memorized rebuttals in the same order, each time thinking he has got you. Because he honestly has no memory of the last conversation.

The normie his brain actually deletes things he sees or arguments he hears that don't match the paradigms the normie was taught. This worship authority goes very deep in normies. Of course the ruling class is people who have freakish mutations or whatever that they can see through it. And then they use it to manipulate and control the normies.
Holy shit, I can relate to this. Whenever I had an argument with my normie friend, I told him that we will have this argument later. So the next time I saw him, I was waiting for him to bring up the argument but it seemed like he had no memory of the last conversation we had, so I always kept my mouth shut about that topic.

High IQ post, normies just world fallacy will never leave them, even if they see hundreds of case that disproves it.

Asians study coping is also a problem we should look into. They think that they are making some great deal, with sacrificing today for the tomorrow, but they dont realize they wont be getting anything useful to their happiness in the future.

Expensive car you can buy when you are 30 will never be making up for lonely teen years, hell even at 30 its still more important to get social validation.

Material possessions after some point dont bring you more happiness.

Peak satisfaction from life can be achieved when you have enough money to live neet, Bezos doesnt have something more than average neet.

Ya me and some friends put zero effort into school or career and the difference is marginal in our material standard of living that actually makes a difference versus the try-hards.

The try-hards will live in a condo that is $2,500 a month, but really is marginally better than a $1,000 a month apartment. Chad could live with his parents and have hot girls over.

What more do you need than a basic apartment. Cars are the same the try-hard will have an $80,000 car. Meanwhile it is marginal whether that is better than a $10,000 used car.

As you make more money you have to work much harder as so many are competing for that job. And you pay higher taxes as well.

Then there is getting older, your quality of life plummets as you get older because your body is wearing down. A thread a few days ago said the real life expectancy of humans is just 38. We just stay alive longer through medicine.

Everything in the economy has to be designed so that everybody can afford it. Because of the mass market. So a $millionaire has a marginally better computer than you, but the software has to be designed to work on basic computers. Bezos has the same cell phone as some ghetto whore.

Then there is the public things like swimming pools, parks, hiking trails.. they blow out of the water anyones private residency amenities.
Holy shit, I can relate to this. Whenever I had an argument with my normie friend, I told him that we will have this argument later. So the next time I saw him, I was waiting for him to bring up the argument but it seemed like he had no memory of the last conversation we had, so I always kept my mouth shut about that topic.

Ya I saw it happen a few times and at first I thought it was just that subject by chance they forgot. But then they can remember other things from that same day.

ITs why like Kebab said the normie could see 100 examples in a row of his just world theory being wrong.. and the normie will just delete them all.

Last edited:

Very true about them moving the goal post. I have seen the Leftist do this nearly a dozen times since this "pandemic" began. I also feel it should be a crime to use the word "Pandemic" and "Covid" in the same sentence. It's interest, do you think if the righr-wing was in power and they made using that phrasing a violation of "Public health policy" that the Left wouldn't be screaming "Facism" or "Authoritarian dictatorship" ?

While you're right normies are completely oblivious to the truth, it is an undisputable fact that gymmaxxing increases your SMV provided you do it right :feelsseriously: