Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies who say "get therapy"/"get help" are infuriating.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Obviously, therapy is a total and utter scam. Complete waste of money to rob you and waste your time. It doesn't fix anything because it doesn't actually address your actual problems. You can't fix any problem on the planet without directly addressing what's causing it.

So when normtrash say shit like this, it makes my blood boil. They're basically just patting themselves on the back and feeling good about THEMSELVES for what a great big help they are and how revolutionary their advice is. Spewing that shit from their shit eating mouth only helps THEM to feel good in doing so, and nobody else.

I've been to probably five therapists in my life before I realized it was a total scam and never called any of them back. They just sit there literally wasting your time until the sessions over and they aggressively insist you book another one.

The only based one I ever saw was finished with me with a single appointment. He was an oldcel who clearly did not give a fuck anymore, he told me I was right about everything and that he can't help me because there's nothing wrong with me. Even acknowledged that I was ugly and that my life would be shittier than otherwise.

They disagree with what your problem is. Therapy can help with what they believe is wrong with you.

i cringe whenever I hear therapy brought up tbh
i've been forced into it for years and it's complete dogshit ngl
just let a foid and cuck soy you up theory :soy:

i cringe whenever I hear therapy brought up tbh
i've been forced into it for years and it's complete dogshit ngl
just let a foid and cuck soy you up theory :soy:
Thankfully I've never had a single foid one. I even specifically requested only males one when my parents would force me to go when I was s akid

The only based one I ever saw was finished with me with a single appointment. He was an oldcel who clearly did not give a fuck anymore, he told me I was right about everything and that he can't help me because there's nothing wrong with me. Even acknowledged that I was ugly and that my life would be shittier than otherwise.
based doctor.

he could help you by financing your plastic surgeries, or at least lending you a small amount to help. But those people don't care about your problems. They are only there to take your money

its npc dialogue what do u expect? It doesnt infuritate me, it's just stupid

Its just an extremely lazy way for normies to feel like they’ve actually accomplished something instead of doing something that would actually help you but would also require just a little of their precious time and very little of their effort such as in the guy’s case simply being your friend and in the girl’s case dating you or at the very least being friendly to you and not an abusive cunt whenever you come around ie you run into eachother in public for example.

The only based one I ever saw was finished with me with a single appointment. He was an oldcel who clearly did not give a fuck anymore, he told me I was right about everything and that he can't help me because there's nothing wrong with me.
Based and honest man.

Therapy is a completely stupid idea in general because it relies on your problems not being real, ie being perceived only. In other words, insane/delusional people.

Incels are neither insane nor delusional, quite the opposite, we see the world for what it really is.
Even non-incels who have problems are going to get nothing from it since they will be real, tangible problems that aren’t solved by talking about them.

Therapy is fake and gay. They just tell you that all your problems are perceived. On the contrary the issues we bring up are very real. I can contend that everyday people aren't thinking of this shit, but everyday people just want to cope and find sunshine at the end of the storm when there isn't(Unless you're Chad, or okay with being a beta cuck).

He was an oldcel who clearly did not give a fuck anymore, he told me I was right about everything and that he can't help me because there's nothing wrong with me. Even acknowledged that I was ugly and that my life would be shittier than otherwise.
Based, male therapists just straight up say what's up and don't waste your time.

Telling incels to 'go seek therapy' is like telling laid off middle aged, middle American coal miners to 'learn how to code'. It's equivalent to 'shut up and go away'. Out of sight, out of mind. You outsource the solution and absolve yourself of any possible responsibility or critical reflection on the wider context. Mostly because you cannot reflect (NPC) or refuse to reflect because you know its gonna lead to wrongthink.

Whenever (lefty) liberals encounter a demographic they don't like that isn't doing great and feeling somewhat aggrieved about it, they go full Ben 'pull yourself up by your bootstraps' Shapiro and pull out their version of '(my) facts don't care about your feelings'.

It is not exactly like telling random homeless people on the street they have 'a bad attitude' and 'need to be more ambitious' or 'just go back to school' but it's also not that far off.

Last edited:
Telling incels to 'go seek therapy' is like telling laid off middle aged, middle American coal miners to 'learn how to code'. It's equivalent to 'shut up and go away'. Out of sight, out of mind. You outsource the solution and absolve yourself of any possible responsibility or critical reflection on the wider context. Mostly because you cannot reflect (NPC) or refuse to reflect because you know its gonna lead to wrongthink.

Whenever (lefty) liberals encounter a demographic they don't like that isn't doing great and feeling somewhat aggrieved about it, they go full Ben 'pull yourself up by your bootstraps' Shapiro and pull out their version of '(my) facts don't care about your feelings'.

It is not exactly like telling random homeless people on the street they have 'a bad attitude' and 'need to be more ambitious' or 'just go back to school' but it's also not that far off.

Ben Shapiro's kike ass can suck the fattest cock in hell. Fuck that guy.

normies tell you to get therapy for every inconvenience in life. but its a fucking scam it dosent work lmao

If they want inkwells to stop posting why dont these buy us pussy? I mean since they care so much by me a personal sex toy aka foid.

You can shove bluepills in my mouth all you want,it wont make my jaw-line or frame any better nor fix my eyes.
Hqdefault 4

No therapy for your face and height.

Normies believe that our problems are just attitude problems. If they accepted that we're genetic trash they wouldn't say this.

If I'm an ugly manlet who keeps getting shit thrown at me, how does therapy solve this?

Answer me

Half of mental health workers have never even heard of the term.