Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies were talking about attractiveness being "a matter of millimeters" as early as 2009.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

that's not normies that's a random news article that most normies never stumbled across

And now they're not talking about it because it's verboten.

But it was written by a normie.

And now they're not talking about it because it's verboten.
not related but I hated that girl in your avi, she was such a bitch. But even back then in my bluepill days I didn't get why that simp main character would go so far for a girl who obviously doesn't like him.

not related but I hated that girl in your avi, she was such a bitch. But even back then in my bluepill days I didn't get why that simp main character would go so far for a girl who obviously doesn't like him.
Yeah, Suzuka's a bitch, and Akitsuki is retarded. He reminds me of myself a long time ago.
But out of the girls in that anime, Suzuka's the best choice. She's the least promiscuous (I don't think she fucked the dead runner guy), and seems unaware of her sexual attractiveness, unlike Honoka.

The blackpill has been known for a very long time. It's just that in these disastrous times, induced by the modern dating environment, it's becoming ever so apparent, and shines into the faces of the majority of males.

that's not normies that's a random news article that most normies never stumbled across
That’s from NBC, maybe it ended up on one of the shows across their network. If it did, it didn’t make an impact though

Probably a paid article targeted to roasties who want to do some medical aesthetics procedure.

Artists, architects and aesthetes have known this for centuries and obsessed over these millimeters and angle degrees. Devoted their entire lives to it. It's all about perfect proportions, nature and beauty are very brutal this way.

1001004000919077.jpg
50146909._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

Last edited: