Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normie's want to kill us

Konars

Konars

Banned
-
It was nice while it lasted. Farewell guys. 1524600200242

Only 2 likes. Fuckin cuck probably hasn't got laid in ages unless it was with his mom.

Welcome to third world war

(((Derek Sheen)))

I'll fight that fag any day. But I'm sure he wasn't talking about a fair fight, he probably wants to sneak up behind an incel and sucker punch them like the cowardly fag he is. Looks incel af himself unless he's an actual fag.

I'm not afraid of fighting becouse i know that when i'm pissed off i don't feel fear . Yeah this guy has a big mouth they always do on the internet but in real life they are scared. They are scared even of people like us.

I'm not afraid of fighting becouse i know that when i'm pissed off i don't feel fear . Yeah this guy has a big mouth they always do on the internet but in real life they are scared. They are scared even of people like us.
I bet they are, that's why he's suggesting it to others his fatass couldn't throw a punch without getting tired

Starting fights with people who have nothing to lose is a good way to end up in a cellar with a bag over your head.

Jesus what a badass. I wonder how much sex he did after typing this.

Time to put that chlorine gas to use on those Normies

how is it over, the war has just begun

It was nice while it lasted. Farewell guys. View attachment 9584

The difference is Derek that if you held a gun to your face and told you to apologise for what you just said you'd do it,.

If you held a gun to an Incels face and asked him to apologise for complaining. He'd probably get on his knees and beg and thank you for your mercy... but refuse to apologise.

lol that beta numale run up on me he is getting a blade in the neck..

Can't take anything those numales say or do seriously

Lol normalfags cant try that shit with me. This faggot would piss his pants

If some cunt sucker punched me, I’d take the charge of homicide in court with a smile on my face.

If you held a gun to an Incels face and asked him to apologise for complaining. He'd probably get on his knees and beg and thank you for your mercy... but refuse to apologise.
So many of my fantasies are someone putting a gun to my head, giving me an order, and then me ignoring them. There is a certain freedom in having nothing to lose.

Way to go "Derek Sheen", gee that'll surely give us a confidence-boost. It's not like we're already miserable and fear being judged by the entire world or anything.

lol, that fat faggot is gonna beat me up?
I have been training mma for years. nice try normie scum. Also,talking like that isnt gonna get you laid bro. You are an incel and dont even know it

Good i hooe they make it quick, free me from this torture normans beat me to a bloody pulp.

I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords.

Those numales can fucking try.

Anyway, what kind of autist uses Chad and Stacy IRL??.

LOL @ numales thinking they can fight.

>TFW whitecels are getting the brunt of the condemnation.
Whitecels must die for the sins of all incels

You incels should stop being delusional. No, this fat numale cuck ain't gonna beat up an incel. However you all know that society hates us so it won't be a fair fight. All the other numale cucks + whiteknights will attack you. Something like in this video:

The was has begun.

Now I just automatically assume everyone who has a beard is a cuck trying to make up for their lack of masculinity.

I am pretty sure we gonna see incels getting killed in the near future by numales on internet. Screepcap this & mark my words. tbh tbh

I wish I could get in a fight with this fucking cuck.

Bearded fat faggot fuck. I want to violently beat the ever loving shit out of these fucks so fucking bad.

You incels should stop being delusional. No, this fat numale cuck ain't gonna beat up an incel. However you all know that society hates us so it won't be a fair fight. All the other numale cucks + whiteknights will attack you. Something like in this video:

The was has begun.

No one is going to listen to this irrelevant Twitter snowflake.

>TFW whitecels are getting the brunt of the condemnation.
Whitecels must die for the sins of all incels

they just spin incels as white because it conveniently fits their anti white narrative
like, saint elliot (blessed be his name) was hapa and constantly obsessed about his hapa status and compared it to other men around himself. but to the media, he's just another entitled straight white male
same with alek minassian: half armenian guy in canada, but to the press it's another straight white male
or back in the day when it was marc lepine: his father was a muslim from algeria. but he too is counted as a straight white male by normies

its pretty weird, they refuse to even acknowledge that ethnicels exist

Such as distasteful, backwards view... how did he get to that point?

Im so frightened of a band of soylent white knight

I don't know if anything makes someone sound less tough than talking tough on the internet.