Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies want incels to betabuxx and have kids so their kids aren't the ugliest.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When an incel decides to say "fuck betabuxxing" and be a MSTOW who LDARs, that is less kids out there. The normie who was barely able to reproduce will now have an incel as their kid who will inevitably have a miserable life due to their ugliness. If the incel betabuxxed, the normie's kid would have someone to mog, and have a better shot at geting laid since he wouldn't be at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Not only do normies want to mog us at a young age, they want us to create kids to be mogged by their kids.

And to be wage slaves for them tbh

This is some retarded theory

I don't think the NPCs overthink too much tbh they just want us to be good goys

Pretty clever theory, low T men are also supposed to spawn more daughters than high T, so that might also be a factor.

If normies want more low T men to breed and spawn daughters so their normie sons have someone to date rather than being incels, then maybe they shouldn't make low T men's lives unbearable gauntlets? Just a thought.

Even chads can have ugly kids so your theory is shit. No offense man!

Even chads can have ugly kids so your theory is shit. No offense man!
No that actually supports my theory, the Chads want incels to have ugly sons so that their sons mog them

This is some retarded theory
says the dude who admits to being retarded
Source

No that actually supports my theory, the Chads want incels to have ugly sons so that their sons mog them
But remember that some incels can give birth to gl kids. It's not a miracle. The genetic lottery is unpredictable.

But remember that some incels can give birth to gl kids. It's not a miracle. The genetic lottery is unpredictable.
Yes but the odds are that the Chads will have good looking kids, normies average looking kids, and incels ugly kids.

It's simply a strategy that has the best ODDS

Yes but the odds are that the Chads will have good looking kids, normies average looking kids, and incels ugly kids.

It's simply a strategy that has the best ODDS
Tbh you're right. It usually works like this.

Incels were born only to be made fun of. Interestingly Chads and Stacies are not the ones making fun of us. Its the normies who have a life slightly better than us. Clown world

heirarchy theory

ugly men will always exist because of low tier wahmen

Hopefully chad's children will bully all the normies' children then

High IQ. Normies want incels to keep barely living and reproduce in humiliating conditions so their misery and mediocrity don't put them at the bottom of the social barrel. As long as theres an isolated incel on the verge of suicide normies don't feel so bad. I'm still to see a (bluepilled) video about an incel ascending made by a normie. All I've watched just demonizes us again and again...

Nice theory lol