Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies try and waste your time on purpose

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
Normies don't regard you as someone who's worthy of time and who's time is valuable

That's why they constantly invade your privacy or bully you to waste time and by bully you I'm talking about asking weird questions etc.

Normies intentionally show concern and act weird, it's better to be left alone

I've never been a normie but they obviously are serious when talking to chads and other normies, they just don't value your time and don't care about you and that's why they don't take you seriously

They think they're better than you just looking like that

All of it seems intentional to me, I don't get why normies like to bully I think they waste your time on purpose or for status for themselves

I don´t give a shit.
I want them all dead.

Never give personal answers, to personal questions from no other than your self-reflection in the mirror.

normies will pretend to care but really they want other people to be more miserable then themselves so they can feel good about themselves. never trust them

I don´t give a shit.
I want them all dead.

Never give personal answers, to personal questions from no other than your self-reflection in the mirror.
Name and surname?

Normies don't regard you as someone who's worthy of time

That's why they constantly invade your privacy or bully you to waste time and by bully you I'm talking about asking weird questions etc.
Doesn't make sense at all.
Why would normies waste time on you if you aren't worth their time? wat?

Why would normies waste time on you if you aren't worth their time?

I see.

272-png.711964

Normies know thay are inferior to Chad and try to take it out on us; they need someone to be superior to. Normies act superior because that is the only status available to them. You can't take any advice from normies either, they only give it, (unwanted) because they want to act like they know more than you do. They also will not give advice that works because they don't want to see you do well.

Normies know thay are inferior to Chad and try to take it out on us; they need someone to be superior to. Normies act superior because that is the only status available to them. You can't take any advice from normies either, they only give it, (unwanted) because they want to act like they know more than you do. They also will not give advice that works because they don't want to see you do well.
They're just jealous I got jew genes and beat them in exams

but what's ragefuel is most these guys are also jews themselves (I mean high IQ) and beat me in exams

so they're hardworking, good looking, strong and are smart; I'm such a loser