Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies think they're smarter and better than all the other men who came before them who got cucked, divorced, lost tehir kids, etc.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
part of the normie plan is to cuck-maxx/ATM-maxx when they hit their late 20s and beyond. They'll be "part of society" or whatever the fuck that means.

Pretty fucking stupid plan. Men from previous generations were less obese, had higher T, higher fertility, etc. and they all got blown the fuck out.

But a nu-male soy normie who browses reddit somehow is better than them or at least that's what he thinks.

Part of the normie plan whether they realize it or not is to be broke, owe child support and living alone in a studio apt or be homeless by the time they hit 40.

I think Western men are seriously systematically brainwashed by romanticism from all the movies and series where everything always revolves around romantic love.

They develop this idealistic view of women where they think they can have a nice relationship if they're just romantic and considerate enough.

I think they think that men before them were too toxic and brutish and think they'll do better.

Then they get cucked.

Contribute to society :soy::soy::soy:

It's really arrogant when you think about it.

I know my place. I both don't want to be a betabuxx and know I'd most likely get fucked even with Brazilian milder frivorcerape laws compared to the US.

It's really arrogant when you think about it.

I know my place.

when I was a kid, I rarely saw fat or at least obese people.
As a 31 year old I see that shit all everywhere, even the teenagers are fat.

But this new generation of fat soys, seems like they they're superheros and have no limits.

But this new generation of fat soys, seems like they they're superheros and have no limits.
Food and hormones on shit definitely changed. I'm your age and when I was a kid, I remember 12, 13 yo girls were mostly flat and kid-looking.

Now even 10 and 11 yos have huge boobs already. The theory that they put feminine hormones everywhere seems plausible as fuck. Men become soyboy cucks or trannies whereas women developed earlier. They also seem to get even more feminine personalities, nagging, insufferable etc.

That could also explain everyone getting fat, women accumulate more fat than men.

Last edited:
normies are so stupid tbh ngl

the fat guys on reddit trying to call us out are actually more delusional than they think

most really are convinced that they're just 2-3 months of videogames and junk food away from unleashing their true power, using the force of "not being an asshole" and signalboosting feminist garbage in order to finally get either a string of casual hookups or a betabux relationship to salve their wounds of being incel for the past decade or two

nearly all of them will actually not get shit in this new world. their lives will continue in the exact same way, and even if they were about to make some drastic change in behavior or perspective, female twitter users will be there telling them to "stop looking so hard! just let it happen!"

the fat guys on reddit trying to call us out are actually more delusional than they think

most really are convinced that they're just 2-3 months of videogames and junk food away from unleashing their true power, using the force of "not being an asshole" and signalboosting feminist garbage in order to finally get either a string of casual hookups or a betabux relationship to salve their wounds of being incel for the past decade or two

nearly all of them will actually not get shit in this new world. their lives will continue in the exact same way, and even if they were about to make some drastic change in behavior or perspective, female twitter users will be there telling them to "stop looking so hard! just let it happen!"

you know that sub where fat people go to skinny and/or lean and post progress pics?

in reality that's ultra rare, like winning the lottery levels of rare. yet all redditors think they can easily pull that off whenever they're "ready". imo, it's even less likely than getting laid as a normie without beta buxxing

research studies show that's it's nearly impossible to go from fat to lean and stay that way

you know that sub where fat people go to skinny and/or lean and post progress pics?

in reality that's ultra rare, like winning the lottery levels of rare. yet all redditors think they can easily pull that off whenever they're "ready". imo, it's even less likely than getting laid as a normie without beta buxxing

research studies show that's it's nearly impossible to go from fat to lean and stay that way
You're an individual and it's doable. I would be more worried if people said "it's not worth a try since statiscally speaking...)

I think Western men are seriously systematically brainwashed by romanticism from all the movies and series where everything always revolves around romantic love.

They develop this idealistic view of women where they think they can have a nice relationship if they're just romantic and considerate enough.

I think they think that men before them were too toxic and brutish and think they'll do better.

Then they get cucked.
This x100. It’s like men have no concept, or are not willing to accept, that this kind of romance is fictional idealisation of what women give to only literally the hottest men above 9/10, and they think they will somehow be genuinely loved by a woman if they’re a 5/10

Literal 5/10 men think they’ll get a happily ever after, and don’t consider a possibility for anything going wrong.

yeah most people can't resist the combo of their genetics (whether it's just bad willpower and discipline or something more) and fat changing their metabolism and how they perceive hunger
also some fat in your body is just plain hard to lose like stomach fat, past a certain age having a flat stomach is just insane work especially if you used to be puffy in that area

Foids turn men into rubber pussies. Even if he fights her he loses. She can start a fight and get him on a domestic. Cucked country deserves burning.

yeah most people can't resist the combo of their genetics (whether it's just bad willpower and discipline or something more) and fat changing their metabolism and how they perceive hunger
also some fat in your body is just plain hard to lose like stomach fat, past a certain age having a flat stomach is just insane work especially if you used to be puffy in that area

normies are subject to the same dumbshit thought processes as foids

foid sees photoshopped instagram chad, she thinks "i deserve this and can get it"

normie sees 40 year old youtube bodybuilder on steroids who's been juicing since age 20, thinks "I can easily achieve this since i'm younger"

part of the normie plan is to cuck-maxx/ATM-maxx when they hit their late 20s and beyond. They'll be "part of society" or whatever the fuck that means.

Pretty fucking stupid plan. Men from previous generations were less obese, had higher T, higher fertility, etc. and they all got blown the fuck out.

But a nu-male soy normie who browses reddit somehow is better than them or at least that's what he thinks.

Part of the normie plan whether they realize it or not is to be broke, owe child support and living alone in a studio apt or be homeless by the time they hit 40.

High IQ thread as usual.

Then they get cucked.

This is exactly what is going on. Then you get these dumbasses who get blown away when a foid leaves them, leaving them in pieces while the foid was prepping her next pet who happens to be superior to her previous pet simp.
Food and hormones on shit definitely changed. I'm your age and when I was a kid, I remember 12, 13 yo girls were mostly flat and kid-looking.

Now even 10 and 11 yos have huge boobs already. The theory that they put feminine hormones everywhere seems plausible as fuck. Men become soyboy cucks or trannies whereas women developed earlier. They also seem to get even more feminine personalities, nagging, insufferable etc.

That could also explain everyone getting fat, women accumulate more fat than men.

We're definitely getting poisoned on a mass scale. We are being made docile and dumber by design because there is simply too many people roaming about.

This divide and conquer strategy is being applied to all people in all countries to prevent the peasant level people like us from properly uniting and usurping the current system.
This x100. It’s like men have no concept, or are not willing to accept, that this kind of romance is fictional idealisation of what women give to only literally the hottest men above 9/10, and they think they will somehow be genuinely loved by a woman if they’re a 5/10

Literal 5/10 men think they’ll get a happily ever after, and don’t consider a possibility for anything going wrong.

Lmao this

They feed you the happily ever after ending to everyone, but very few actually get to live that ending.

That's why sub8people in general tend to be miserable and self-loathing, despising anyone who's doing better than them.

Last edited:

Same experience here.

In-fact I remember back in the 90s there being 1 fat guy in school, and he was known as the "fat guy". Now half the students are obese. :lul:

Contribute to society :soy::soy::soy:
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
S7kugdi436d11

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back