Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normies think that having 1000 hours on a singular game is a lot

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the agepill and reality
★★★★★
It's funny how I've seen normies complaining online on how much time they've spent on a game they now despise claiming they've got over 1000 hours and making a big deal out of it.

I have around 4 thousand hours on cs:source and probably around 7 thousand hours on league of legends. I've pretty much wasted my entire life doing nothing but gaming. My most memorable moments in my entire life happened during gaming which is incredibly sad.

I've seen videos on youtube titled "How I wasted my life playing video games" and the fucking clown in the video would be talking about how he put 3000 hours on some game and complain about "wasting" his entire life.

3000 hours is literally nothing I've probably spent 10 years of my life playing games if not more. I'd say probably much more.

Gaming is completely useless.
Its a big dilemma however, i dont know how to answer it as i keep coming back.

For cels this kind of logic is redundant since those hours would be there or in other hobbies certainly nothing to do with foids.

I rarely play a game for longer than 1month so I dont have any games with a lot of hours

Ive played Garden Warfare and GW2 for probably almost 1500h combined.

On PS4 I have another 1300h for several games.

Mobil games not so much but likely around 500 hours.

Browser Games in my childhood a fuck ton like EASILY 2000 hours. I pretty much played through every single Browser game that was out there before they took down Flashplayer. Even my mother calls me out for why I know and have played all these Flash games. She thought it was just Happy Wheels, bruh it was ALL of them, including the io. Games like Slither.io and Co. (Even back in like 7th grade the entire school knew I played all the fucking stick games and whatnot because i was sitting in the PC pool all day instead of being in class :feelskek: I got my student acc banned by administration 3 times because of it)

And last but not least I have 5000 hours in a specific MMORPG.

I havent played a single video game besides Yugioh Masterduel since 2020.

But all in all its over 10000 h of gaming and about a hundred hours of Lets Play Content - just YouTube tho. Never used Twitch myself or watched others and never understood the reason when I can just play myself.

Quit this League of Legends , Engaged Matchmaking bullshit and Enter : Path of Exile .

Like i did .

You have a Smooth top down Experience and the Only Competition is you ( and the Market :feelskek: )

I use to be addicted to gaming i have 7 thousand hours on Black ops 3

Most people are regularly invited to social outings with friends they dont need games. If you're not invited to go anywhere what the hell else is there to do? theres only so much weight you can lift in a day. Theres only so many times you can visit a nature trail without getting bored.

People that regularly get invited out could never understand what its like to have several weekends back to back with nothing to do