Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies talking about the age of consent

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
One thing I've noticed when normies are talking about consent is the total lack of acknowledgement of consent laws around the world. Normies are quick to call you a potential predator if you claim that the age of consent in a country where it's 18 should be 16, but they ignore the fact that in many countries around the world the AoC is 16 and often lower. These countries aren't awful uncivilized places; Britain is 16, France is 15, Italy is 14, and many other countries follow similar laws. The general rule is that under 18 sex is prohibited for anyone in an significant position of authority over the teen.

At this point I'm fairly certain this argument is just an excuse to get angry at ugly men dating young and attractive girls.

kids fuck as early as 13

i had 2 cases in my classes where the girls literally waited till the age of consent to legally fuck someone at their birthday

sluts.

excuse to get angry at ugly men dating young and attractive girls.
If they didn't want you when you were their age, they're even less likely to want you when you're their dad's age.

If they didn't want you when you were their age, they're even less likely to want you when you're their dad's age.
That's true, and I'm not hoping to ascend with a teen. I just think that the laws are there out of social disgust rather than a desire to protect.

I’ve never really cared much about it , Because I know i’m getting nothing

One thing I've noticed when normies are talking about consent is the total lack of acknowledgement of consent laws around the world.

Normies are quick to call you a potential predator if you claim that the age of consent in a country where it's 18 should be 16,

but they ignore the fact that in many countries around the world the AoC is 16 and often lower.

These countries aren't awful uncivilized places; Britain is 16, France is 15, Italy is 14, and many other countries follow similar laws.

The general rule is that under 18 sex is prohibited for anyone in an significant position of authority over the teen.

At this point I'm fairly certain this argument is just an excuse to get angry at ugly men dating young and attractive girls.

You think that's bad? Look into "sex tourism" laws.

Basically what happens is some countries actually enforce their age of consent abroad for their citizens, even though they don't enforce it for natives of other countries by invading them to save the children.

Example: if age of consent is 16 in your country, but you go to another country where it's 15 and fuck a 15-year-old, if they can prove you did it, they can charge you with sexual assault when you return home.

Despite that, the hypocrites won't actually try to enforce the AOC16 on other nations, and will list them as allies and trading partners. They won't even push sanctions on them. It's ridiculous.

Because Normies are cuck NPCs and agree with whatever big daddy government tells them

Tbh they are retards, jfl at being called a pedo for fucking a 16 yo when that's legal on your country

Reminder that every man on earth is attracted to post puberty, sexually mature girls. That’s about 14+. Virtually none are attracted to pre puberty sexually immature. Men who say they’re not are lying because they’re afraid of being called pedos, or are lying to themselves because they cannot think unclean “pedo thoughts”.

imagine thinking That fully formed females with wide hips, big asses, big tits, and eggs ffs are not sexual entities yet, and that something magical happens on your 18th birthday where you undergo some kind of new evolution/puberty and leave your attraction to teen girls behind.

Teen girls are only for teen normies to touch, and you incel go maxx for leftover roasties :feelsclown:

Teen girls are only for teen normies to touch, and you incel go maxx for leftover roasties :feelsclown:
Nah

You're just old and broke.

You probably wouldn't be on here if you weren't broke.

There isn't a single country in Europe where the AOC is 18. It used to be 14 in Russia, but they changed it to 16. I think 16 is good, 14 is disgusting ngl.

Reminder that every man on earth is attracted to post puberty, sexually mature girls. That’s about 14+. Virtually none are attracted to pre puberty sexually immature. Men who say they’re not are lying because they’re afraid of being called pedos, or are lying to themselves because they cannot think unclean “pedo thoughts”.

imagine thinking That fully formed females with wide hips, big asses, big tits, and eggs ffs are not sexual entities yet, and that something magical happens on your 18th birthday where you undergo some kind of new evolution/puberty and leave your attraction to teen girls behind.
Exactly. If you see a well-developed 16 year old there isn't physically much separating them from an 18 year old. Out of context they'd be regular attractive females, but we're expected to not like them specifically because they're young. What's more confusing is that we can't discuss whether they're capable of relationships since normies think that being attracted to the way they look is evil. This doesn't make sense since, again, they have normal female features.

Normies expect us to make a judgement without having to use logic and without relying on our brains natural functions for attractions.

The problem with normies screeching about the age gap is that the human brain doesn't finish developing until you're 30. An 18 year old dating a 14 year old doesn't matter unless they want to raise the age of consent up to 30 years old and create autismo babies.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts on "muh age gap"?

There isn't a single country in Europe where the AOC is 18. It used to be 14 in Russia, but they changed it to 16. I think 16 is good, 14 is disgusting ngl.

View attachment 247616
Agreed, 14 opens up risks that we'd rather avoid. 16 is pretty safe.
The problem with normies screeching about the age gap is that the human brain doesn't finish developing until you're 30. An 18 year old dating a 14 year old doesn't matter unless they want to raise the age of consent up to 30 years old and create autismo babies.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts on "muh age gap"?
JFL Your brain developing doesn't mean that you're likely to be abused. I highly doubt that normies even understand in what ways the brain is developing after 18 and how it affects people; they just use the 'brain is still developing' line as quick justification of their views. People of all ages can be manipulated.

Agreed, 14 opens up risks that we'd rather avoid. 16 is pretty safe.

JFL Your brain developing doesn't mean that you're likely to be abused. I highly doubt that normies even understand in what ways the brain is developing after 18 and how it affects people; they just use the 'brain is still developing' line as quick justification of their views. People of all ages can be manipulated.
You can't argue with normies. They will always shift goalposts and split hairs like "oh the way you worded it sounds creepy and shady" "Oh it isn't bad if its a 30 year old dating a 20 year old, but its still kind of weird"

I'd argue it's to stop college aged incels who did a bit of looksmaxxing from chasing inexperienced girls, not too much a concern against 30+ aged men

If it was upto those cucks they'd probably raise the AOC to 30

It's 16 in Canada but I guarantee you people fuck at 13/14

nowadays even attraction to 18/19 year olds is called pedophilia. thanks 4th wave feminism

They just spit like automated bots the whole ((("if the man is older than her then he must be a pedophile"))) since they don't want to show a divergent thought from the (((mainstream))) narrative, a cowardy display