Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies suck at making TV shows

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l4tuNYvPa4

westworld is a prime example how normies can take a great concept such as waifubots and fuck it up

in the future AI's will make movies of your choice on your computer/phone
you won't even need to download.

chobits, dears, hand maid may, sora no otoshimono and even cherry 2000 are good examples
of how to script waifubot films, tho I would like to see more incel inventor elements incorporated

westworld isn't worthy of watching, it's just a bunch of nigs talking feminist crap

Idk man there have been great shows I have enjoyed:society:

A very recent one being the boys Season 3:society:
I liked when soldier boy called that cuck out for being a cuck and defending the kid of the guy who fucked his GF
ngl

sora no otoshimono
This is one of my favs

and even cherry 2000 are good examples
This is an old movie that I've never seen, but some of the scenes in it let my know it's good. The whole "dating sex negotiation contract" part is a great prediction of how it's going to be in the future. I'm sure feminists really hate this movie and that scene especially :feelskek:.

View: https://youtu.be/urS8GmwmeWQ?t=53

Relationships are already transactional but we still like to pretend like they aren't for the sake of human ego, this is why concepts like "modern dating" even exist. It allows men to "pay for sex" without "feeling like they are paying" because there's an "element of gambling" involved, so that no party "feels" like there's a forced obligation.

But women have fucked up the dating market to the point that things are going to become even more transactional in the future, and at some point people will be hashing out terms and agreements before sex just like this.

It's utlimately women that are going to create the reality in which they are truly objectified.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back