Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies send death threats left and right, but they clearly have great personalities

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
kek at people complaining about an edgy joke or two on this forum
we're not nearly as edgy as normies
have you ever been to normie social media? literally just go to any thread/video/photo/post about a controversial topic and watch wishes of gruesome death or straight-up death threats roll out about the silliest subjects
normies harass people and wish death on them and then go out and actually murder people
reminder that out of all the murderers in the entire world, maybe like 10 were incels

here's an example I found just a few minutes ago
young people, likely children (I doubt OP is actually a student), harass a YouTuber, threatening her with torture and murder by dismemberment for… having a post where she opposes dissecting animals in schools, I wouldn't call that position controversial enough to be worthy of death threats, but here we are
Screenshot 2021 11 11 21 32 35

but clearly these are good, well adjusted individuals :feelsaww:
I'm a sociopath because I don't fit in a society where sending people death threats for fun is "normal"

personality does not exist

These are more edgy jokes than legit death threats to be honest. If you want real death threats go through any tweets on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial right now and see these stupid apes loft them back and forth at each other. Both libcucks and conservacucks are guilty of this

These are more edgy jokes than legit death threats to be honest. If you want real death threats go through any tweets on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial right now and see these stupid apes loft them back and forth at each other. Both libcucks and conservacucks are guilty of this
yeah, it's definitely not the worst example, just a random thing I came across
but ITcels lose shit whenever someone jokingly posts "go ER" here while every normie and their mother post worse shit on social media and no one bats an eye

jfl at those soy replies i hate women so much

having a post where she opposes dissecting animals in schools
She sounds like a decent good hearted person but you know normies are fucking evil inside

foids personality is so great they cherish at someone making a death treat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back