Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies seething that man prevents police from breaking window and daughter dies

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/u09rlu/guy_stops_police_from_saving_his_baby_that_is/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

These racist normies want the guy to be arrested just because he stopped the (((police))) from breaking his car window to save his daughter. I argue he is innocent and shouldn't be charged. He didn't mean to do this and even if he did, ain't the state/government's job to regulate what parents do with their property (kids included).

WELL, AREN'T THEY FOR MY BODY, MY RULES? THEN, HIS CAR, HIS RULES

These "empathetic" reddit normies want to punish a grieving and regretful black father for an unintentional mistake. Yet they claim we are cruel. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

These fuckers don't know expensive it is to fix a window for the average black family. They live in their upper class comfortable houses with expensive electronics and have the audacity to judge a black man for a simple mistake.

TFW when flamethrower empty

You would think he would be an incel with a personality like that

Sex havers, the real evil killers in society.

I hope the :fbi: is monitoring them?

Values his car window over the life of his own child. What a fucking degenerate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back