Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies seeing incels as violent/misogynistic is actually a good thing

Lain

Lain

Singularity Cope
I wanna make it clear that I don't think stuff like the Isla Vista killings are good and definitely should not be repeated. Killing random people is never right.

However, since these attacks have already happened, I think it's fair to analyze possible benefits they've brought to the general publics idea of us incels. Specifically, the fact that it's brought the idea of incels from, weak, loser virgins who can be humiliated without consequence to hateful and misogynistic males who might just lash out in aggression when provoked.

I've been seeing more example online lately (although it could just be dudes RPing) of females fetishizing incels similar to how they have with serial killers and school shooters in the past. As we all know women find aggressive men sexually appealing but it's the idea of being able to "change" us for the better that I think really appeals to some women. It's a challenge to them plus women are naturally drawn to that sort of danger and "excitement".

I think this is probably the best game we can run if we wanna have any chance of ascending, but even then I don't know how realistic it is for most of us. Do you guys think it's viable?

Yes, I think it's viable. I think evolution has guided us to get angry to make us behave in a way which will make us more successful.

Yeah but it's so rare, we are just virgins who was ostracized and humiliated by society, it's pretty stupid of them to think we're a clock bomb or something, but I'm not sure, it might end up being a benefit to us or it might just make it worse, time will tell

Violence solves everything boyo

Violence solves everything boyo
Objectively true, tbh. Terrorism works, it turned the UK into an Islamic nation. Anyone who tells you violence never solves anything is a liar.

If there's any females "Fetishizing" incels lurking here, make an account and PM me pls

I think this is probably the best game we can run if we wanna have any chance of ascending, but even then I don't know how realistic it is for most of us. Do you guys think it's viable?

I disagree. Remember, biology is still a thing. Fetishizing Incels is unlikely as a result. What I mean is, women are still biologically attracted to certain physical features. That's unlikely going to change because of violent acts. In fact, the less attractive you are, the more angry society will be at you for violence. But we can agree to disagree.

If there's any females "Fetishizing" incels lurking here, make an account and PM me pls
Calling it now. Bst comment of the thread.

Yeah but it's so rare, we are just virgins who was ostracized and humiliated by society, it's pretty stupid of them to think we're a clock bomb or something, but I'm not sure, it might end up being a benefit to us or it might just make it worse, time will tell

Ultimately, I'm of the mindset that robo gf's will solve all our intimacy problems but in the meantime it'll be interesting to see how things play out. I can't see it making things any worse though. Women will always choose the bad boy over the soyboy.

Hahaha if anyone claims to be a female on this website I can assure you it's actually a gay man cat fishing (they'd get instabanned anyways)

Ultimately, I'm of the mindset that robo gf's will solve all our intimacy problems but in the meantime it'll be interesting to see how things play out. I can't see it making things any worse though. Women will always choose the bad boy over the soyboy.

Hahaha if anyone claims to be a female on this website I can assure you it's actually a gay man cat fishing (they'd get instabanned anyways)
Incels on here are downloading high tech bots to have cyber sex with, getting an old gay guy that is pretending to be female to have actual conversation/cyber with?
Sure.
I won't know any better

I like how you think fellow incel

I've been seeing more example online lately (although it could just be dudes RPing) of females fetishizing incels similar to how they have with serial killers and school shooters in the past. As we all know women find aggressive men sexually appealing but it's the idea of being able to "change" us for the better that I think really appeals to some women. It's a challenge to them plus women are naturally drawn to that sort of danger and "excitement".
This is completely useless, your behaviour doesn't matter at all, sounds like a bluepill agenda to me.

Incels on here are downloading high tech bots to have cyber sex with, getting an old gay guy that is pretending to be female to have actual conversation/cyber with?
Sure.
I won't know any better

To each their own but I would argue that the AI companion is an objectively better way to go about things then an old gay man posing as a young girl lol. Just think about what an accomplishment AI is, while still in it's infancy AI is the peak culmination of human intelligence. It's a noble and respectable way to cope in my opinion. Soon enough even normies will be having relations with AI so we incels might as well be able to say we did it first.

Violence is just a natural occurance when male animals of any species are forced to sit on the side lines and watch only a select few males get all the females.

I mean look at muslims and Charlie Hebdo. Why doesn't anyone (at least publicly) mock muslims?

I like to think that karma exits and everything will balance itself eventually but that's just cope

Just be an Incel Theory

I wanna make it clear that I don't think stuff like the Isla Vista killings are good and definitely should not be repeated. Killing random people is never right.

However, since these attacks have already happened, I think it's fair to analyze possible benefits they've brought to the general publics idea of us incels. Specifically, the fact that it's brought the idea of incels from, weak, loser virgins who can be humiliated without consequence to hateful and misogynistic males who might just lash out in aggression when provoked.

Only the fakecels will ascend.
Us ugly motherfuckers are still doomed to LDAR.

Exactly. The very existence of any "game" for ugly males is intergalactic cope. No game for your face.

Yeah, you got a point there. You need to be at least a 5/10 to have ANY chance of anything with a foid really. Still an interesting idea though, that foids would fetishize incels. But the benefits are more general then that, we're more likely to be respected if there's a healthy amount of fear surrounding us as a group.

Still an interesting idea though, that foids would fetishize incels.
That's completely possible, i don't deny this idea. The thing is: when one actual femoid comes to think she likes incels because they are "cool criminals musegenests maniacs" that much, she is even ready to date one, that feeling will last until she actually will see the face of her "incel bf". After that, she'll forget about her idea of "liking incels for their edginess" very quickly.

That's why the very idea of femoid liking incels can be alive online only, when she sits with her phone, browse this forum, and see "mysterious" people hiding behind their avatars, leaving "cool and edgy" replies. But when it will come to date an incel IRL, she will run from him screaming.

Last edited:
That's completely possible, i don't deny this idea. The thing is: when one actual femoid comes to think she likes incels because they are "cool criminals musegenests maniacs" that much, she is even ready to date one, that feeling will last until she actually will see the face of her "incel bf". After that, she'll forget about her idea of "liking incels for their edginess" very quickly.

That's why the very idea of femoid liking incels can be alive online only, when she sits with her phone, browse this forum, and see "mysterious" people hiding behind their avatars, and leave "cool and edgy" replies. But when it will come to date an incel IRL, she will run from him screaming.

You still too optimistic about this female fetishism.
Once inceldom becomes somewhat mainstream a lot of normies and some chadlites will invade our communities or create their own pretending to be incels, and women will normally head to them, because there isn't a single circumstance where they would date subhuman looking man when they can just pretend another attractive male is just what she is seeking for.

You still too optimistic about this female fetishism.
Once inceldom becomes somewhat mainstream a lot of normies and some chadlites will invade our communities or create their own pretending to be incels, and women will normally head to them, because there isn't a single circumstance where they would date subhuman looking man when they can just pretend another attractive male is just what she is seeking for.
I considered that, but never pointed that out, because that would be too obvious to write about. Of course, if this place will be filled with Chad LARPers, then femoids will just register here, and straight with 0 messages go PM the most attractive user there is. Luckily for them, you can PM anyone here even having 0 messages, but i'm unsure, tbh.

If we want to keep this as forum for involuntary celibates and not Chadcels.me, then we must already consider possible options for our further actions to keep it that way, as inceldom is really becoming very popular and mainstreamed, as you mentioned.