Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies say drugs makes them more empathetic and sympathetic and connect to those around them, and yet are some of the cruelest people.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Since the younger generations are using drugs more and more, all these pro-drug people who use weed and psychedelics say that drugs help you become more aware, empathetic, sympathetic, connect with the pain of those around you, more enlightened and spirutal, and learn to love more, and yet these people are some of the most hateful people I've met. These same drug loving hippies make fun of incels roping, and never talk about incels from a place of empathy, always from a place of self righteous hate. They don't became more aware to the suffering around them, they become ignorant and dismissive and if you dare show them the reality of life you're a toxic person who's "ruining their positive vibes bro". Fuck this clown world.

Since the younger generations are using drugs more and more, all these pro-drug people who use weed and psychedelics say that drugs help you become more aware, empathetic, sympathetic, connect with the pain of those around you, more enlightened and spirutal, and learn to love more, and yet these people are some of the most hateful people I've met. These same drug loving hippies make fun of incels roping, and never talk about incels from a place of empathy, always from a place of self righteous hate. They don't became more aware to the suffering around them, they become ignorant and dismissive and if you dare show them the reality of life you're a toxic person who's "ruining their positive vibes bro". Fuck this clown world.
Yes, basically this. Zero self-awareness, when you are hateful, admit it. This is what I hate about the modern world: The lack of self-awareness, the incapability to stand by the own flaws/mistakes and to gaze upon the shadier parts of the own psyche. They aren't only lying to others, but also to themselves. Also hate it when the word "vibes"/"vibing" is used, I have the urge to strangle the person who said those words to death (and this time not in Minecraft, but in Roblox).

Last edited:
As terrence mckenna said, psychadlics can only expand your consciousness if it was there in the first place to expand.
Basically, it doesn't work for NPC's and just fries their brains.

As terrence mckenna said, psychadlics can only expand your consciousness if it was there in the first place to expand.
Basically, it doesn't work for NPC's and just fries their brains.
Fucking true, look at all the psychos from the 60s and 70s who abused LSD to trick people into sex cults. Obviously those leaders had taken LSD aswell and saw its effects and yet decided to do such horrible things to others. Psychedelics can't spark good and godliness in you if you don't have any. I saw many normies aswell who could only describe LSD as "whoa man, it was so weird and all the colors" like is that all you learned from it? God fucking damn

Yes, basically this. Zero self-awareness, when you are hateful, admit it. This is what I hate about the modern world: The lack of self-awareness, the incapability to stand by the own flaws/mistakes and to gaze upon the shadier parts of the own psyche. They aren't only lying to others, but also to themselves. Also hate it when the word "vibes"/"vibing" is used, I have the urge to strangle the person who said those words to death (and this time not in Minecraft, but in Roblox).
Every time I see your posts, they are always super high IQ.

i just use drugs to make everything feel okay and get away from this hell

admitting your true nature in modern soyciety may come out as people thinking youre autistc.
I always share my true feelings (whether I hate or feel off about something) and people interpret it as me just autisticranting

they become more empathetic towards foids and chads

Every time I see your posts, they are always super high IQ.
Thanks tbh.
admitting your true nature in modern soyciety may come out as people thinking youre autistc.
I always share my true feelings (whether I hate or feel off about something) and people interpret it as me just autisticranting
In the modern area people aren't only dishonest to others, but also to themselves.

Don't listen to what bastard normies say.

Fucking true, look at all the psychos from the 60s and 70s who abused LSD to trick people into sex cults. Obviously those leaders had taken LSD aswell and saw its effects and yet decided to do such horrible things to others. Psychedelics can't spark good and godliness in you if you don't have any. I saw many normies aswell who could only describe LSD as "whoa man, it was so weird and all the colors" like is that all you learned from it? God fucking damn
:feelskek:
yeah pretty much. Psychadelics are just a tool

:feelskek:
yeah pretty much. Psychadelics are just a tool
Have you seen the movie Fear and loathing in Las Vegas? So many normies interpret it like a dedication to drugs or the hippie and druggie movement

Have you seen the movie Fear and loathing in Las Vegas? So many normies interpret it like a dedication to drugs or the hippie and druggie movement
nah never seen the movie

nah never seen the movie
Its written by a baldcel libertarian (sort of) called Hunter S Thompson, based on his book which is apparanty a erea story. 2 Druggies go to Las Vegas and its basically Hangover with a drug focus, but with depth. He is played as Johny Depp or whoever that is. they were personal friends.

He was a jounralist and lived some time with the Helsl Angels and wote a book about it, just "Hells Angels" - imo this is his best and only real readworthy book. But you can watch me movie if you feel like it.

Also; Rolling hard rn :whatfeels:

Druggies are the most annoying people ever.
"Just take shrooms bro, your depression will disappear"
"Just smoke weed bro, your cancer will be gone"
:feelsLSD:

Its written by a baldcel libertarian (sort of) called Hunter S Thompson, based on his book which is apparanty a erea story. 2 Druggies go to Las Vegas and its basically Hangover with a drug focus, but with depth. He is played as Johny Depp or whoever that is. they were personal friends.
View attachment 422825
He was a jounralist and lived some time with the Helsl Angels and wote a book about it, just "Hells Angels" - imo this is his best and only real readworthy book. But you can watch me movie if you feel like it.
I've heard of the name before, but I didn't remember where. I'll have to check it out in that case.

Also; Rolling hard rn :whatfeels:
:feelsLSD:

fb_img_1601661296824-jpg.423073

IMG 20210314 184903 897

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1601661296824.jpg
    FB_IMG_1601661296824.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 98

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3