Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies ruin everything: Video games

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
Chad could act like an autistic manchild playing weird games and he would still slay.
Looks = Everything
Personality and passions = Nothing
Yup. The manchildren stigma that gets attached to video games only got attached to them because they used to primarily be played by the type of people (like me) that everyone just hated, anyway, i.e. the genetically inferior. It's another case of getting the cause and effect mixed up.

Yup. The manchildren stigma that gets attached to video games only got attached to them because they used to primarily be played by the type of people (like me) that everyone just hated, anyway, i.e. the genetically inferior. It's another case of getting the cause and effect mixed up.
Yup funny how Video Games went from being for loser nerds to being accepted by normies because Chads started playing them.

Only thing interesting upcoming game looks to be doom

Go on steam, select "strategy" tag, fucking cs go and rainbow six shows up- I smash wall with my head until I lose conciousness.

But seriously, it's not even the main problem that games aren't challenging anymore- it's that they are soulless and aren't fun. On top of that the videogame industry itself is corrupted as fuck- stories of mobbing and forcing devs to wageslave longer than law lets you, big corpos making dev teams out of diversity hires, game journalists who hate videogames etc. I could go on and on but we both know what's up.

Even indie games which were supposed to be a break from new age corporate madness are cucked- people stealing money from crowd-funded projects, constant dramas, buisness practices sometimes worse than mentioned corpos and making tons of shitty "woke" adventure games.

There is some hope however, here and there truly passionate people still exist, they just rarely get chance to do anything in current climate or refuse to wageslave in corpo.

last game i enjoyed was rdr2
it's not just video games, it's television, it's movies, music, literature, the internet. everything is just hollow fucking shit these days, everything and anything that had character and soul has just been sterilised to appeal to a small faction of screaming retards and greedy money hounds - this include indie devs who are so fucking full of themselves and have created nothing but a continuous stream of shit this past decade. i pick up a game for a couple of hours and i completely drop it. i've been using video games as a cope for years now, but these past few years it just make me sick. it's not fun, it's boring. i'm sick of walking simulators, i'm sick of woke spec ops bullshit and i've always hated battle royales. at this point i'm completely reliant on the japs creating things because the western world is dead

That first game just looks like a standard cover shooter. All that's different is that you've got some basic commands for your squad. I've never played the game so I could be wrong though.
If i remember correctly you only took one or two shoots before death, and the commanding of the squad played a major role in the old Ghost recon games.