Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies posting "75% of men commit suicide" virtue signal posts

UsernameInUseCel

UsernameInUseCel

Greycel
Don't know whether anyone else here has FaceBook but I've seen a bunch of cunts from school posting these "75% of men commit suicide" posts and I'm just thinking what the fuck I know for a fact you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself and the funniest thing is they can't even be bothered to edit the repost they just copy and paste and put some photos of themselves that they probably think make them look attractive enough that maybe some slut/s will hit them up for a fuck.

They don't even point out the reasons for the spike in male suicides they just tag their "friends" to also be sheep and repost it tagging more of their "friends", but remember the trend doesn't ask for you to expose the reasoning just to state the problem :).

It's beyond pathetic

Foids can solve male suicide by giving us blowjobs but no, chad only

Yes, it is very well known that you don't need to care about the problems, you just need to look like you do, this applies to majority of social media posts and public images of people

That wouldn't solve my depression. What I want, in a nutshell, is for the world to admit that shitty women exist, they make life hard for men, and for too long the world has only looked at things through a "Men are the disease" lens.

I've seen a chad post one, had a lot of likes on it too I wonder how many sucked his dick that night :feelshaha:
That wouldn't solve my depression. What I want, in a nutshell, is for the world to admit that shitty women exist, they make life hard for men, and for too long the world has only looked at things through a "Men are the disease" lens.
The problem is though even if society did look at everyone through an actual equal lense I doubt it would fix our problems since our problems our due to genetical failure but yeah them at least acknowledging would keep me a few more years from the rope

Last edited:
Worthless virtue signalling cunts

Maybe if we had girlfriends there wouldn’t be a problem. But no of course not. It’s not like depression is worse when you’re alone right? :waitwhat:

What would actually solve a homeless man's problems?
1. Someone giving him a home and some money
2. Someone merely acknowledging that he's homeless and the plight of homeless men

Acknowledging something isn't a solution, it literally does nothing for you if society merely admits to something, society has to actually do something about it

Oh my god, this isn't even accurate.

"75% of men commit suicide" is not the same thing as "75% of those who commit suicide are men".

What would actually solve a homeless man's problems?
1. Someone giving him a home and some money
2. Someone merely acknowledging that he's homeless and the plight of homeless men

Acknowledging something isn't a solution, it literally does nothing for you if society merely admits to something, society has to actually do something about it

From acknowledgement would come action. I want equal action, equal social justice. The kind of social justice women get. Whatever our solution for men on Tinder telling women they need to wear heels, I want the same done to women who tell men that they're too short.

It's like when people change their profile pic when stuff happens in da world. It's like the gay clapping thing they do in the UK rn.

"75% of men commit suicide" is not the same thing as "75% of those who commit suicide are men".
Oh my god.

Are you saying that 25% of suicides are women? We realy need to step up and take this seriously to bring this number down.
Like And Share if you agree.

From acknowledgement would come action

Wrong, action comes from force and/or coercion

We all know murder is "wrong", still happens

We all know rape is "wrong", still happens

People do what is to their benefit, until inclined to do otherwise based on threats of harm, violence, etc, and that's the true deterrent to these crimes, that would be happening even more without it

That's what laws are, that's what deters most people from commiting crimes, not because its written on a piece of paper that its "bad", but because we have the fear of being arrested and jailed in the back of our heads, the "morals" are just the mental reinforcement most people use to tell themselves that's their reason for not "doing bad things", put any of these people on an island trapped there with a few others and minimal resources and watch how quickly they remember what it is to actually be a human being, a lot of people are kidding themselves

Yourself included

Unless we have some measure to coerce or force society to meet our demands, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, because our suffering is to the general benefit of the majority of humans, more resources for normies, more sex for normies, the pride and ego boost that comes with looking down on others, etc

They aren't going to give that all up willy nilly because "society has acknowledged the problem"

Don't know if you noticed, ALL HUMANS FUCKING DO IS ACKNOWLEDGE PROBLEMS

WE RARELY DO ANYTHING ABOUT ANY PROBLEM UNTIL IT COMES INTO OUR BACK YARD

In other words, so long as inceldom is an "US PROBLEM" and not an "OUR PROBLEM", society will not give a fuck

This is why I'm not against mass shootings, because mass shootings are what IRONICALLY BROUGHT THE MOST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO THE MALE ISSUE OF SEXUAL STARVATION (INCELDOM)

But it was not just "acknowledgement", it functioned as a form of "force", a form of "coercion", society has began to think - "if we don't help solve this problem, one of us normal folk might end up dead"

All of these sympathetic voices we hear today about inceldom from normies ARE SUBCONSCIOUSLY INFLUENCED BY FEAR, BECAUSE WE MADE "OUR PROBLEM" "THEIR PROBLEM" THROUGH FEAR

WE MADE OUR SAD FATE A SHARED FATE

WE MADE OUR PLIGHT EVERYONE'S PLIGHT

THAT'S HOW THINGS CHANGE

Oh my god.

Are you saying that 25% of suicides are women? We realy need to step up and take this seriously to bring this number down.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Wrong, action comes from force and/or coercion

We all know murder is "wrong", still happens

We all know rape is "wrong", still happens

People do what is to their benefit, until inclined to do otherwise based on threats of harm, violence, etc, and that's the true deterrent to these crimes, that would be happening even more without it

That's what laws are, that's what deters most people from commiting crimes, not because its written on a piece of paper that its "bad", but because we have the fear of being arrested and jailed in the back of our heads, the "morals" are just the mental reinforcement most people use to tell themselves that's their reason for not "doing bad things", put any of these people on an island trapped there with a few others and minimal resources and watch how quickly they remember what it is to actually be a human being, a lot of people are kidding themselves

Yourself included

Unless we have some measure to coerce or force society to meet our demands, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, because our suffering is to the general benefit of the majority of humans, more resources for normies, more sex for normies, the pride and ego boost that comes with looking down on others, etc

They aren't going to give that all up willy nilly because "society has acknowledged the problem"

Don't know if you noticed, ALL HUMANS FUCKING DO IS ACKNOWLEDGE PROBLEMS

WE RARELY DO ANYTHING ABOUT ANY PROBLEM UNTIL IT COMES INTO OUR BACK YARD

In other words, so long as inceldom is an "US PROBLEM" and not an "OUR PROBLEM", society will not give a fuck

This is why I'm not against mass shootings, because mass shootings are what IRONICALLY BROUGHT THE MOST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO THE MALE ISSUE OF SEXUAL STARVATION (INCELDOM)

But it was not just "acknowledgement", it functioned as a form of "force", a form of "coercion", society has began to think - "if we don't help solve this problem, one of us normal folk might end up dead"

All of these sympathetic voices we hear today about inceldom from normies ARE SUBCONSCIOUSLY INFLUENCED BY FEAR, BECAUSE WE MADE "OUR PROBLEM" "THEIR PROBLEM" THROUGH FEAR

WE MADE OUR SAD FATE A SHARED FATE

WE MADE OUR PLIGHT EVERYONE'S PLIGHT

THAT'S HOW THINGS CHANGE

By "action" I mean the kind of social justice women get. Effort, concern, to be seen as equal.

Oh my god.

What they use unironically to distract from the problem is that women attempt suicide more.

Unfortunately the stepping stones never end. There will never be a day where men are acknowledged to have it harder than women no matter what happens. We can be in chains and we'll still be acknowledged as the privileged ones.

What they use unironically to distract from the problem is that women attempt suicide more.

Unfortunately the stepping stones never end. There will never be a day where men are acknowledged to have it harder than women no matter what happens. We can be in chains and we'll still be acknowledged as the privileged ones.
Most women who "attempt" suicide call the police on them selves. What a fucking joke.

You can't expect the best from normies.

By "action" I mean the kind of social justice women get. Effort, concern, to be seen as equal.

That's not action, that's acknowledgement, how is "being seen as equal" an action?, you literally just described being acknowledged (as acknowledged as an equal)

You are using the wrong term then

So you actually don't want action, you want virtual pats on the back, that doesn't do shit for incels

That's not action, that's acknowledgement, how is "being seen as equal" an action?, you literally just described being acknowledged (as acknowledged as an equal)

You are using the wrong term then

So you actually don't want action, you want virtual pats on the back, that doesn't do shit for incels

But it's equality, and it's all I can ask for. And it's all I really want, as far as social justice. I just want it as good as women have it, as far as social justice.

as far as social justice. I just want it as good as women have it, as far as social justice.

Well that requires action, that requires society seeing our problem as their problem, and someone as limpwristed as yourself would never be able to get something like that to happen in a million years

Yes, it is very well known that you don't need to care about the problems, you just need to look like you do, this applies to majority of social media posts and public images of people
This explains it pretty well

Well that requires action, that requires society seeing our problem as their problem, and someone as limpwristed as yourself would never be able to get something like that to happen in a million years

You can't force society to care, you can force society to pretend to care, but equal esteem has to be genuine.

Stating the problem would be misogyny and hate against m'lady
full

You can't force society to care, you can force society to pretend to care, but equal esteem has to be genuine.

You don't need them to care, you need them to understand, you seem to be under the delusion that we are playing "the same game" women are, they won't ever care because were the disposable sex, AND SOCIETY NEEDS US TO BE DISPOSABLE, I find it alarming that I have to keep repeating this - "our suffering is to the collective benefit of society"

Were basically asking society to act against its own interests, were not women so we don't have the sympathy factor going for us, and we never will, because men being sacrificial pawns and "taking one for the team" is necessary so that women have enjoyable lives

Only one sex can be truly catered to by society, our desires are diametrically opposed, so you see it as a "can we be treated well too" kind of situation, when it isn't, and that's what makes you blue pilled. Women want to whore around and treat low tier men like shit, men want women to have to choose men wisely and to not be whores, you can't have both systems at the same time, and society will always choose women over men

Like someone said in my thread:
I don't get how people can actually delude themselves into thinking that (ugly) men, and women, have common goals

Last edited:
You don't need them to care, you need them to understand, you seem to be under the delusion that we are playing "the same game" women are, they won't ever care because were the disposable sex, AND SOCIETY NEEDS US TO BE DISPOSABLE, I find it alarming that I have to keep repeating this - "our suffering is to the collective benefit of society"

Were basically asking society to act against its own interests, were not women so we don't have the sympathy factor going for us, and we never will, because men being sacrificial pawns and "taking one for the team" is necessary so that women have enjoyable lives

Only one sex can be truly catered to by society, our desires are diametrically opposed, so you see it as a "can we be treated well too" kind of situation, when it isn't, and that's what makes you blue pilled. Women want to whore around and treat low tier men like shit, men want women to have to choose men wisely and to not be whores, you can't have both systems at the same time, and society will always choose women over men

Like someone said in my thread:

I need them to care. I need equality. And I believe, if given an audience, I can raise the case for it.

I need them to care. I need equality. And I believe, if given an audience, I can raise the case for it.

Let me know when you find a way to open a portal to that alternate reality you live in, because society is never going to sacrifice itself for the sake of men, especially ugly men who it despises