Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies please answer me on this one

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Since every shit that happens to us is our fault please explain me normies who is wrong in the next case
In the 2works i had the last year,i was good both at my job and at my behaviour with no one having problems with me.I didnt manage to come close with anyone but i never snobbed people.
IN BOTH WORKS,CO-WORKERS MADE GROUP CHATS AT MESSENGER(WHICH YES I HAVE ONE CUCKS) AND NOT ONLY THEY NEVER INVITED ME IN,BUT THEY TALKED ABOUT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME JFL.EVEN WHEN THE NEWBIES JOINED THEY INVITED THEM IN BUT NOT ME
CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW I FELT WHEN THEY TALKED ABOUT THE SHIT THEY SAID IN GROUP CHAT AND I HAD NO IDEA?

It's because your "personality" aka bones weren't good enough

Since every shit that happens to us is our fault please explain me normies who is wrong in the next case
In the 2works i had the last year,i was good both at my job and at my behaviour with no one having problems with me.I didnt manage to come close with anyone but i never snobbed people.
IN BOTH WORKS,CO-WORKERS MADE GROUP CHATS AT MESSENGER(WHICH YES I HAVE ONE CUCKS) AND NOT ONLY THEY NEVER INVITED ME IN,BUT THEY TALKED ABOUT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME JFL.EVEN WHEN THE NEWBIES JOINED THEY INVITED THEM IN BUT NOT ME
CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW I FELT WHEN THEY TALKED ABOUT THE SHIT THEY SAID IN GROUP CHAT AND I HAD NO IDEA?
Really sui fuel.Incels can't even work to sustain themselves without getting humiliated

Normies can't simpathize bc that never happened to them and they have 0 empathy

Well you could just ask to be added OP. You aren't entitled to handholding.

You are cursed. Maybe, idk.

Damn, that must've been hard to take man. I'd rage if they did that to me.

Yeah it's pretty much over if people exclude you for no reason

Well you could just ask to be added OP. You aren't entitled to handholding.

High IQ, just ask OP. You have nothing to lose at this point. If they refuse or show much hesitation then you know for sure that it's over.

They probably used personality detectors again

They didn't like the way you carry yourself :soy:

Well inkel, they somehow knew that you post here.

The only normies here are the ones larping