Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies on social media

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
I had logged onto facebook after years of not being on and one of the first things that came up was some normie meme about having sex in middle school. I wish I didnt read the comments because I am sick to my stomach. Thousands of people commenting how they lost their virginity in 6th grade and saying things like thats whats normal for "everyone" even foids bragging and tagging their chad about losing each others virginity in middle school. I have long left the school system and cant help but feel like half human. This society is so sickening I can only wish pain of the equivalence that I have felt throughout my life because of them. But I know they wouldnt even be able to handle a day in the life of an incel.

Bro just delete jewbook and enjoy being on .co.

There is a lot of incels in the millenial and z generations. I know a few and their social media is full of shit.

They literally posted pictures of them in the school kissing it was beyond any suicidefuel ive felt. I have since deactivated that account.

Its actually insane how most of you so called blackpilled think 13-14 y/o are innocent asexuals when thats the age sex hormones go into overdrive. For some even earlier. I had friends hooking up and having sex at that age meeting up via msn messenger.. i even remember one time my friend nick telling me to come over (via msn messenger) bc he had 2 girls from school at his house to fuck... What did i do instead??? Stayed home to roleplay with my actionfigures and game alone.

Its actually insane how most of you so called blackpilled think 13-14 y/o are innocent asexuals when thats the age sex hormones go into overdrive. For some even earlier. I had friends hooking up and having sex at that age meeting up via msn messenger.. i even remember one time my friend nick telling me to come over (via msn messenger) bc he had 2 girls from school at his house to fuck... What did i do instead??? Stayed home to roleplay with my actionfigures and game alone.
I was innocent at that age. Its sickening to see the pure degeneracy that happens that young. Those kids should be in juvenile detention center.

even foids bragging and tagging their chad about losing each others virginity in middle school.
when the 2019 is too spicy

.co is the only incel approved website.

Why on Earth did you pass it up? You wouldnt be here otherwise.

I knew it was over for me when my oneitis had me swung against the gates in gym class by one of her lesbian friends in middle school :feelsrope:

I have a friend that’s around 15 and he’s a incel (hopefully he ascends before he leaves high school) and he’s the only virgin in his social group. By 15, they’ve all had girlfriends and sexual encounters.

But they are just asexual children :soy::soy::soy::soy: !!!
God, I wanted to fuck 80% of my female peers back in school. Hormones drove me absolutely insane, and they were in their prime.

Why on Earth did you pass it up? You wouldnt be here otherwise.

I fucked my whole teen experience by passing up every opportunity to get laid... I was average looking no deformities etc which is all you really needed back then. And yes it has also fucked me up in adult hood and will poison me slowly until the day i die.

To this day i really dont know why missed the boat every time. Every fucking time. Ive LITERALLY been in situations where i had a drunk slut friend laying on the bed misionary waiting for me to fuck her to death and i passed it up... idk why. maybe it was the hollywood brainwashing that got me. Waiting for 'the one' etc. I was beta af. Typical White knight hopeless romantic. Its all utter bullshit..

I fucked my whole teen experience by passing up every opportunity to get laid... I was average looking no deformities etc which is all you really needed back then. And yes it has also fucked me up in adult hood and will poison me slowly until the day i die.

To this day i really dont know why missed the boat every time. Every fucking time. Ive LITERALLY been in situations where i had a drunk slut friend laying on the bed misionary waiting for me to fuck her to death and i passed it up... idk why. maybe it was the hollywood brainwashing that got me. Waiting for 'the one' etc. I was beta af. Typical White knight hopeless romantic. Its all utter bullshit..

you are a fucking retard lmao.

Every fucking time. Ive LITERALLY been in situations where i had a drunk slut friend laying on the bed misionary waiting for me to fuck her to death and i passed it up

That's volcel as fuck.

I was average looking

Also this, you're a volcel normie, bro

Yeah, I heard about girls getting plowed all the time in middle school. Girls actually brag about getting laid at a young age, when it doesn't matter how short or ugly they are they can get laid whenever.

ay six grade i feel its over for me chad and stacy are fucking hard i only fap

i hate social media with a passion

tfw you are a beta mentalcel :feelsrope:

FUCK social media. Not even reading your post I know already it's gonna be suifuel.

tfw you are a beta mentalcel :feelsrope:

im not like that anymore. im not even close to the same person i was 10 years ago. 2 completely different people.

males are drilled their entire lives to be a beta subservient good-boy/nice-guy bitch. it a constant low-dose brainwashing that starts from preschool.
That's volcel as fuck.

Also this, you're a volcel normie, bro

not even close. you make assumptions 2019cel you dont know shit about me haha. last time i checked i wasnt a teenager. my looks have deteriorated to the point where it is the only factor in my lack of success with females. i used to be average when i was young. i was fucking YOUNG. Youth is in itself beautiful, and under 18, unless severely deformed, the only thing getting in the way of your success with women is YOU.

Last edited: