Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel normies obsession with sex annoys me

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
we as incels are constantly told sex doesnt matter

we are told its not a big deal

i know anyone in my position sees sex as a foreign act that doesnt even seem real

but in youtube comments, reddit, etc. half the comments about anything are obsessed with sex.

for some reason youtube shorts of people walking around japan/some other asian country show up, all the comments are like "that reminds me of when me and my buddies went there. the women there fucked like crazy. need to go back soon"

its mindblowing how casual and nonchalant degenerate rampant sex nonstop is but for us its a foreign aspect. i genuinely feel anger for this.

Also they want free abortions, like they can't control themselves having sex

The less sex people have the more popular it becomes. We live in hypersexual times yet half of men have it from zero to every fifth year.

The less sex people have the more popular it becomes. We live in hypersexual times yet half of men have it from zero to every fifth year.

Facts. This is a huge recipe for disaster too. Hopefully men wake up and start an uprising, but I won't get my hopes up

Facts. This is a huge recipe for disaster too. Hopefully men wake up and start an uprising, but I won't get my hopes up
Most likely it won't any time soon. Unless some figure like Hitler appears who unapologetically rallies men and speaks his mind. Anything men-centric gets satanized by soy medias and gets cut down at its root. Guys like Tate and Peterson, start speaking something that resembles the truth but continue to push the blame on men so the soy media doesnt completely shuts them up, even though they try to do that either way.