Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies now feel what we feel all the time

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Officer
Alone, bored, sad, aimless, horny, empty, desolate, disconnected from the rest of humanity - the endless drone of whining and moaning I'm seeing on the social media timelines is the hellscape we have to endure constantly all the time during 'normal times', I can't help but have a huge dose of schadenfreude over this - welcome to our world normiescum.

Let's be serious, nobody is feeling what we feel.

This. They haven't lived like this for a life time.
Not to mention they still can chat and play vydiah with ther social circles jfl at normie ´´depression´´.

They're still getting their likes on Instagram, they're still getting their matches on Tinder, they're still talking to their friends all day

I hate normscum fuckers

Their pain is minor compared to ours but they're such weak-ass bitchboy faggots that they're acting like it's the end of the world.

over for non introverts tbh

Normies are still getting validation on social media.

They cant handle with that

Normie couples are staying home 24h/day.

They're having sex more than ever now, just to pass the free time. It's not even close to what we experience...

I just want to congratulate OP for being featured by the New York Times.

Statusmaxxed OP :feelskek:

Hey OP this woman has a crush on you

Maybe she will be your girlfriend and future wife

33DC65C5 5BAB 4F96 A4E0 68705A8F694E

Last edited:
They don't feel the social rejection that we have to put up with, but they are feeling part of the loneliness, which is enough life fuel for me.

Only a tiby bit

Guys guy guys I post this very high quality content, almost nobodies replies and it takes a bleeding article in the most famous and most read english speaking newspaper in the world for you lot to pay attention, gawd!!

New York Times is fake news!