Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies notice and understand blackpill,they are just too retarted to apply it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Yesterday ı was hanging out with my normie friend and told him about betabuxxing,women sharing chads and how women ride cock crousel.(Of course ı didint tell him about those out of nowhere our conversation just went there.)
He aggreed on all of them told me ı was right but he is still bluepilled as fuck.

Not all Normies believe the blackpill tbh. I've asked a coworker what his thoughts on the importance of looks vs. personally were, and he said it is 85% personally and 15% looks jfl

Normies all think they are alpha JFL.

Not all Normies believe the blackpill tbh. I've asked a coworker what his thoughts on the importance of looks vs. personally were, and he said it is 85% personally and 15% looks jfl

To pick between Chad's, maybe.

I had to be blackpilled many times before I got the message. The thing is it is easier to be bluepilled. He is still hoping that if he does the right things everything is going to be ok. It might be if he is a 5 in looks and gets lucky. If he gets a good job after uni and betabuxxes some Stacy things are going to go wrong, though, trust me. All you can say is that you warned him. You might want to warm him a few more times so he gets the message.

Yesterday ı was hanging out with my normie friend and told him about betabuxxing,women sharing chads and how women ride cock crousel.(Of course ı didint tell him about those out of nowhere our conversation just went there.)
He aggreed on all of them told me ı was right but he is still bluepilled as fuck.
Do you agree that women in their 30's want to use a beta provider only for his cash -Yes.
Do you agree and understand that women in their youth go wild and fuck and lust only after alpha looking dudes? -Yes.
Do you agree that all women are whores only lusting after chad and using beta for money?- -NOOOO!!! THEY ARE QUEEEEEEENS!!! :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

They'll always be in denial