Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies never want to admit that the world is inherently unjust.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
Normies don't want to think about the fact that there are plenty of people who, for reasons out of their control, just won't find someone to love them. They don't want to picture how dark and lonely the world is of the ugly person sitting right next to them who is so kind and sweet hearted. They don't want to confront the reality that by looking good, by being born to a well off family, and by having a good upbringing, they have a lot of opportunities that others just won't ever have despite many of those people being good people.

Instead they would rather say things like "It's your personality, that's why you're an incel!" in order to keep up the illusion that the world is fair and just. They're trying to convince themselves that the world works like this, that most people who are alone have terrible personalities, and most people in relationships are good people. But the world is indiscriminate in that respect, your personality largely won't matter when it comes to relationships.

In a way it kind of reminds me of racism, and I feel like I can say that as a blackcel. A lot of white people want to sweep under the rug a lot of the effects of racism and pretend they don't exist, they would rather various ethnicities who are affected by racism stay quiet about it because that ruins the idea that everything is fair in the world. It's the same thing about inceldom. Shush, so they can continue pretending everyone is treated by this world the same way this world treats them.

I'll give normies this, however. There are times where they decide to be self-aware and admit that they just flat out won't date an ugly person, like that recent askreddit thread. I have a feeling though that they never think of the implications of what the world is like when everyone thinks that way. They say "Yeah, I would never date an ugly person, that's fair, right?" but they don't think about the implications behind the absolute misery and darkness ugly people thus live in as a result of everyone thinking like this. That would force them to empathize with ugly people and make their own world feel slightly dimmer and they just can't have that happen.

Normies will only accept truths convenient to them.

Every guy I know irl has told me that it's over for me and some other men. People ar emore honest irl than online

Normans can't handle the truth.

They want to believe things are stacked against them when convenient and that they aren't stacked against others when inconvenient. It funny really.

Every guy I know irl has told me that it's over for me and some other men. People ar emore honest irl than online
so true guys told me when i sat by myself and near normans getting made fun of solely for how i look told me "some people just arent gonna get a girlfriend". and you shouldnt make fun of him he might shoot up the school. (i am a nigger by the way) mainly black femoids: and you are being mean your kid might come out like that (your kid might be really ugly)

Normies are just not ready to accept the blackpill and see the world for how it really is.

Normies are just not ready to accept the blackpill and see the world for how it really is.
Why should they when they live 10X millions times better than us, they have no reason to be blackpilled and let them think they are living in heaven in this world it will bite them in the back eventually

From my personal experience, most of them think the world IS unjust. It's the reddit morons who think the world is some wholesome fairy land.

From my personal experience, most of them think the world IS unjust. It's the reddit morons who think the world is some wholesome fairy land.
Normies think you get what you deserve in this world that's why they have dumb expressions like "hard work pays off"

The worst is when they say stuff

"you'll find someone eventually teehee"
"someone will definitely like you for who you are teehee"
"it'll get better teehee"
"just keep trying and humiliating yourself teehee"

Giving life advice like they have a magic crystal ball that says you'll get laid in December 2069 at 4.20pm

Yeah, redditors are a pretty dumb bunch not really representative of average normies

Keep in mind that most redditors are young, introverted nerds who for the most part haven't lived or talked to people enough to get an accurate representation of human life.

why did tellem--t get banned?