Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies making fun of Asians small average penis size in this video and comment section

Rope Gang

Rope Gang

Banned
-

I can’t imagine living on as an Asian after watching this video and reading the comments. I’d immediately rope.

I dunno. If you include all of the Asian countries, that's a LOT of fucking people. It's also a lot of fucking people. I think the small dick thing is more of an American thing. i know foreign people and they just don't seem to care about it.

It’s over for ricecels like myself.

People back in school would always say I have a small dick because of the stereotype or make small dick jokes towards me. :feelscry:

It’s over for ricecels like myself.

People back in school would always say I have a small dick because of the stereotype or make small dick jokes towards me. :feelscry:
I can only imagine your self esteem

Some people deserve their brain stem detached with a plastic spoon

here in israel most jews do have large dicks [nose-dick ratio theory],and i have an avarage one [compare to the world],its over
JFL @ BELIEVEING SHLOMOS HAVE LARGE SHLONGS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back