Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies live miserable lives after college

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
After college normies become wage slaves at a job they hate with a wife they hate who is very likely cheating on them. Feels good tbh ngl fuck them. Closest thing to karma there is. When I see late twenties normies looking depressed it unironically brightens my day and gives me lifefuel. This isn't cope either, we are talking normies, not chadlites or above who continue to slay. Hopefully I get featured on IT for once too for this one

Last edited:
Yeah, except the difference between them and me is that they had a wonderful life up until that point, they got to be with young women and experience the joy of "love", they had active, memorable and pleasant lives while I rotted in my room (although I chose to rot in my room so that's cool).

Also, their careers have a bigger potential than mine, since they have friends and acquaintances that would help them find better jobs. And if you're forced to be a slave, they have it better off since they can find slave jobs that pay better and are more comfortable.

They cope and delude themselves with videogames and outings with friends, i.e., short term gratification.
This has been me since teenage years and even then I wasn't stupid enough to know it's just a sad pathetic cope that leads to nothing. And I'm pretty stupid now due to all these factors
Yeah, except the difference between them and me is that they had a wonderful life up until that point, they got to be with young women and experience the joy of "love", they had active, memorable and pleasant lives while I rotted in my room (although I chose to rot in my room so that's cool).

Also, their careers have a bigger potential than mine, since they have friends and acquaintances that would help them find better jobs. And if you're forced to be a slave, they have it better off since they can find slave jobs that pay better and are more comfortable.
You're talking about chadlites and above. Not normies, the majority of the population.

Living alone in your own place is way better than living with a nagging foid that won't even sleep with you.

I don't believe that most normies even have a fulfilling life during college. Even if they're lucky and land a girl, she's most likely going to cheat on him with a local Chad.

They usually just have a lot of friends to cope tbh.

Wonder what happens to popular kids after college, like the Greek life kids

I’m sure most have normal lives after college