Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies in the workplace

JustinSane

JustinSane

Veteran
Back when I worked as a cubicle wageslave medical biller, I was sitting at my computer, minding my own business when this obnoxious woman who sits behind me says to me really loudly "Gosh, stop talking so much! I’m going to tell the supervisor!” Basically she was making fun of me because I don’t talk enough. Because of my social anxiety, I couldn’t come up with anything to respond in the moment, so I just ignored her. And then a few hours later, she did the same thing again. In front of everybody and I just end up looking stupid because I can’t think of anything to say back, mainly because I was caught off guard.

I would be scared to attempt to break out of the quiet guy role that people typecast me in because at that point everyone would be looking down on me anyways. Then judge me later for how weird I am when I try to talk to someone. OFC there is always a tall, chad/chadlite who is also quiet and reserved but never gets pigeonholed as the quiet/weird guy like i do. He gets the benefit of a doubt of the 'quiet/mysterious' guy. That same lady who harassed me for being quiet, never teases him about it out loud in front of everyone, she teases him in quietly in his cubicle.

Normies are the main contributors of workplace violence and harassment. Directly and Indirectly.

Foids have no self-awareness. Ideally you should report this harassment to the HR department however HR's are ruled by the worst kinda of foid you'll find, so it's useless.

Back when I worked as a cubicle wageslave medical biller, I was sitting at my computer, minding my own business when this obnoxious woman who sits behind me says to me really loudly "Gosh, stop talking so much! I’m going to tell the supervisor!” Basically she was making fun of me because I don’t talk enough. Because of my social anxiety, I couldn’t come up with anything to respond in the moment, so I just ignored her. And then a few hours later, she did the same thing again. In front of everybody and I just end up looking stupid because I can’t think of anything to say back, mainly because I was caught off guard.

I would be scared to attempt to break out of the quiet guy role that people typecast me in because at that point everyone would be looking down on me anyways. Then judge me later for how weird I am when I try to talk to someone. OFC there is always a tall, chad/chadlite who is also quiet and reserved but never gets pigeonholed as the quiet/weird guy like i do. He gets the benefit of a doubt of the 'quiet/mysterious' guy. That same lady who harassed me for being quiet, never teases him about it out loud in front of everyone, she teases him in quietly in his cubicle.

Normies are the main contributors of workplace violence and harassment. Directly and Indirectly.
Same stuff mostly happens to me too,I just don’t know what to say to these evil trash people

Happened a lot to me when I was younger. But now still at lunches during my internship I say literally nothing lol. They all talk about houses and kids and stuff, there's nothing I have to talk about. If I had a gf I could just mention that and Id have to worry about nothing. But I also dont want to dread breaks anymore so ill just accept it as it is, and maybe pretend like im half autistic. But breaks are still intense for me. Im always afraid of "getting caught". I actually wouldnt mind spending 30 min. alone and just drinking my coffee in peace so I can let my mind rest a little bit

I find normies pretty boring mostly. Rarely do you meet someone who you can enjoy conversing with.

She thinks she's entitled 'cause she once got raped by Chad and she loved it.

Wow this is in an office environment people really dont grow up after highschool

She has a great personality jfl...

Jesus fuck normies cannot handle being alone with their own thoughts so they have to be the most annoying motherfuckers. Like bitch shut the fuck up and let me do my wageslave time in peace until i can leave this hellhole. Theyre all attention whores its ridiculous

some normies are very mean,they love to tease and bully introvert guys

Jesus fuck normies cannot handle being alone with their own thoughts so they have to be the most annoying motherfuckers. Like bitch shut the fuck up and let me do my wageslave time in peace until i can leave this hellhole. Theyre all attention whores its ridiculous

So true.
With such shallow minds and personalities, they either constantly have to listen to music or talk. Either listen to noise or make it. Silence is their kryptonite.
The hell knows what thoughts occupy their head when they cannot do either.