Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies I know who have girlfriends.. reasons why I'm suspicious that they ever have sex

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
When I see girls around Chads the girls are laughing, touching the Chad, kisses him, hugging him, etc. So its not a big jump to imagine the girl already with her arms around the Chad and kissing him will also sleep with him.

When I see normies with their girlfriends it always looks just like two friends. Never see kissing, hugging or touching at all. Just a guy there and a girl a few feet distance from him.

What got me suspicious was at the STEMcel company I work at all the lower tier normies in the office who have girlfriends they never have children. Isn't it a little odd that a 20 something guy can be in a sexual relationship for 5 years with a 20 something girl who 'loves sex and is horny all the time'.. but I never see her get pregnant? Because in the same situation with Chads, Chadlites & normie Tallfaggots when they are with the same girl for few years she starts having babies.

The normie argument for this is that even though their girlfriends are hot and horny all the time, their girlfriends don't have any maternal instinct and stay on birth control.

The normie explanation for why their girlfriend doesn't do any kissing or hugging or act sexual in public, is she likes to keep that side of her hidden from the public.

You see how if one of these things was true, but otherwise the woman ticked off the other boxes you could let it go as unusual behavior as each person has quirks. But when none of the boxes are ticked off, it starts getting harder and harder to believe.

I suspect dead bedrooms are an epidemic among normalniggers too. And these dumb normalfaggots buy into the meme that when both of them work and lead "stressful" lives not having sex is natural.

I suspect dead bedrooms are an epidemic among normalniggers too. And these dumb normalfaggots buy into the meme that when both of them work and lead "stressful" lives not having sex is natural.

Ya good point. I didn't suspect this at first, but lately I've been putting together just how questionable the normie claim that they are having sex all the time with their hot and horny girlfriends.

Possibly since the normie is working so much OT, then working so hard keeping the girl happy and worried about her leaving he actually is stressed and tired and not that into sex. Then she can say, she is feeling that too, 'modern life'.

Normie relationships in 2021. Were the girls pretty? It might not matter though, I doubt even unattractive foids would be satisfied with a normie man.

Normie relationships in 2021. Were the girls pretty? It might not matter though, I doubt even unattractive foids would be satisfied with a normie man.

Some of their girlfriends actually are not bad looking like 6/10's and not fat.

These guys all make good money, have good degrees, are all 'nice guys' who 'respect women'... also got nice clothing on, always have haircut. All 'good husband material'.

You are right if their girlfriends were like 3/10's and overweight with low self-confidence I'd be much more willing to believe she is having sex with him. But then I'd also be expecting her to get pregnant.

That's a typical betabuxx relationship. Girl dates guy who she feels she "settled" for, and uses sex as a reward for all the chit the guy has to do. This is pretty much every relationship now a days. You're either a slayer/betabuxx/incel tbh.

This is why I don't envy normfags too much because for all the effort they have to put in for once a week starfish sex, it's probably not worth it.

Not to mention the woman is always looking out for the bigger better deal.

true, but these retarded normies will still lock down women (from other normies, not from chad) even if they never do PDA and the foid always looks sad and upset in their photos, they still "win" by getting in first and racing desperately to put the engagement band on her finger

it's actually amazing to me that normal fertile couples almost never form and you just have these normalniggers that have sporadic condom sex if they have it at all, and go on like that for years and years, but IDK go ask diaspora jews why they made society be like this

shes fucking chad on the side while using him as a wallet beta buck cuck

Foids don’t want to raise subhuman sperm.

Foids don’t want to raise subhuman sperm.

Ya that is true its one thing for the woman to grudgingly have starfish sex once a week with a normie with her birth control pills and condom on for the normie. Its another thing if he wants her to have his children, which she flat out says no.

The women aren't sexually attracted to these mid & lower tier normies. That is why when I see these 'couples' it looks like two people who are roommates or friends, not lovers.

I've seen normies go into to grab the waist of their girlfriend and pull her in for a kiss in front of other people to show they are a couple. But the girl is pushing him away and leaning her head back so he can't kiss her, and the girl always has a disgusted surprised look on her face.

So I see the girl appears not comfortable with the normie touching her and disgusted at the normie trying to kiss her.
true, but these retarded normies will still lock down women (from other normies, not from chad) even if they never do PDA and the foid always looks sad and upset in their photos, they still "win" by getting in first and racing desperately to put the engagement band on her finger

it's actually amazing to me that normal fertile couples almost never form and you just have these normalniggers that have sporadic condom sex if they have it at all, and go on like that for years and years, but IDK go ask diaspora jews why they made society be like this

Ya its sad at least half of women I see in my city are like that.. infertile. They stay with normies all throughout their 20's and 30's living the easy life. But then they get desperate at like 45, but by then its too late.

Last edited:
What got me suspicious was at the STEMcel company I work at all the lower tier normies in the office who have girlfriends they never have children.

It was the same at the previous company I worked for. Lots of normies (over 30) in marriages, but they are either childless or just 1 kid (even over 40). A few foids above 40 had 3+ kids, but they are the minority.

One of my childless foid colleagues even complained to me that her husband (also working for the company, but at a different division) is too small, even slightly smaller than her. Of course she didn't say that this is why she doesn't want a kid from him after 10+ years of relationship.

It was the same at the previous company I worked for. Lots of normies (over 30) in marriages, but they are either childless or just 1 kid (even over 40). A few foids above 40 had 3+ kids, but they are the minority.

One of my childless foid colleagues even complained to me that her husband (also working for the company, but at a different division) is too small, even slightly smaller than her. Of course she didn't say that this is why she doesn't want a kid from him after 10+ years of relationship.

Epic fail for that small guy to not get her pregnant in 10+ years. Imo if a woman isn't very quickly wanting to have a baby with a man it means shes not sexually attracted to him.

Basically the normie argument is that their ex-girlfriends were hot and horny for sex all the time wit the normie - yet all of their ex-girlfriends didn't want to get pregnant by the normie. This ridiculous argument is a misunderstanding of how womens' sex drive works.

When I see normies with their girlfriends it looks like two friends. Like the normie is standing there and a few feet away his 'girlfriend' is standing there. No touching, hugging or kissing.. in fact when the normie goes in for the hug and kiss the girl pushes him back and leans her head back and is like wtf?!?

When I see normies with their girlfriends it looks like two friends. Like the normie is standing there and a few feet away his 'girlfriend' is standing there. No touching, hugging or kissing.. in fact when the normie goes in for the hug and kiss the girl pushes him back and leans her head back and is like wtf?!?

Yes, I saw this many times. They touch each other sometimes and it looks like kind of a loving gesture, but it's more like a gesture between a parent and a child or two straight foid friends.

Yes, I saw this many times. They touch each other sometimes and it looks like kind of a loving gesture, but it's more like a gesture between a parent and a child or two straight foid friends.

I guess normies have a girlfriend.. a girl who is his friend, and cares about him like a good friend. Whereas Chads have lovers/romances with actual hot firey women.

I’m certain it is — betabux gets his “once a month” starfish sex