Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies "i dont trust the goverment"

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
also normies." look at this cia document ! :soy: :foidSoy:"

Normies are pussy ass sheep who love the government. They would do anything the government wants them to do. They love to larp though.

Normies are pussy ass sheep who love the government. They would do anything the government wants them to do. They love to larp though.
i feel like larping is an integral part of being a normie.

Most normies actually trust government and media.

i feel like larping is an integral part of being a normie.
They think they're this intelligent, unique, sympathetic rebellious souls and heroes like main character can never do no wrong, but in reality, they are mindless retards who can only pretend and fold to their biology, no better than pigs.

Noone really trusts the government. Its fucking shitty and corrupt

also normies." look at this cia document ! :soy: :foidSoy:"
also normies, let's ship in migrants, not cause of the capitalistic implications of shipping in slaves, let's do it cuz of muh diversity.

normies follow trends, not logic.

They think they're this intelligent, unique, sympathetic rebellious souls and heroes like main character can never do no wrong, but in reality, they are mindless retards who can only pretend and fold to their biology, no better than pigs.
pigs atleast do not act out of their accord, they're satisfied with eating carrots.