Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies have reached the point of denying the exietence of things like frame lmao

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
In a youtube comment i pointed out how the guy has a shit frame and no amount of push ups would change his bones
this is the reply
20200427 220842

so you hear that inkwels frame dosent exist just do pushups and you will look like this!!!!! :soy:
16464788 405548193130409 2244427403537416192 n

ohh wait
Sdyytzx

probably didnt believe in himself enough stupid inkwel.

I'm surprised normies even know what "frame" is

They watch too many cartoons where a framelet becomes a buff chad when he goes to the gym.

Bones can be changed with exercise bro.

frame is super important

Both are on roids tbh.

Second one frame mogs me. I have 5.5" wrists. I still fit in my clothes from when I was 6, minus length. I've seen 5 year olds who almost wrist-mog me.

No such thing as frame
DA1004B6 3942 4F97 8290 4B021843C395

You can absolutely get a perfectly chiseled jawline, grow yourself 2 more feet and fix your hairline when going to gym or even working out from home! Stupid inkwells :soy:

Last edited:
They watch too many cartoons where a framelet becomes a buff chad when he goes to the gym.
lol dont forget height and jaw changing too. so hilarious how cartoons do that.

and we know why.

false hope

Frame is arguably the most important thing for men. Like a tall guy with narrow shoulders is going to be masculine mogged brutally by an average guy with broad shoulders.

Little normies will be doing push ups and eating protein powder and having bloated stomachs all day to try to get pussy.

This is the kind of retard that would do 100 push ups everyday

Still the second one has a subhuman frame

lol dont forget height and jaw changing too. so hilarious how cartoons do that.

and we know why.

false hope
Frame is arguably the most important thing for men. Like a tall guy with narrow shoulders is going to be masculine mogged brutally by an average guy with broad shoulders.

Little normies will be doing push ups and eating protein powder and having bloated stomachs all day to try to get pussy.
this is from the "being ugly my experience" video everybody in the comments gaslighting the sunhuman telling him to do push ups :lul: :lul: :lul:

this is from the "being ugly my experience" video everybody in the comments gaslighting the sunhuman telling him to do push ups :lul: :lul: :lul:

:feelskek: :feelshaha:

I just had an idea for normies. Buy my supplements of huge amounts of calcium and vitamin D to grow their bones.

:feelskek: :feelshaha:

I just had an idea for normies. Buy my supplements of huge amounts of calcium and vitamin D to grow their bones.
high iq tbh we need to use normies gullibuleness for profit
start selling height increase pills and if it dosent work then blame it on their shitty attitude and personality and not believing hard enough

the guy below just didn't workout his skeleton enough

Your body doesn't exist bro, it's just a social construct :soy: