Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies have no advice

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I’ll talk with normies at my job about subtle blackpill stuff, since actually alot of male normies are sorta blackpilled in some sort. Ill ask for advice, just to show them its truly over. They will go through the common shit of le style, le treat them bad, etc. and they cant come up with something good ever. Normies already know we’re right, and they show it on shit like tiktok. Cucktears says that people arent that bad, especially normies, but if you go to tiktok you can find the true thoughts of normies, shit that they would be called terrible people for. I hate normies, i hate women, i hate myself. I just hate people.
My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis.”

Theyre normies for a reason. Theyre idiots.

when people ask for an advice it's just to gain reinforcement of previous thoughts

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember my sophomore year in college, a freshman foid told me that she "can't get attached" to the guys she fucked... She was a plain, 6/10 average-looking foid, foids fuck everybody besides ugly incels like us.

every terrorist attack is divine punishment

Same useless bs

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis.

Yeah, I remember my sophomore year in college, a freshman foid told me that she "can't get attached" to the guys she fucked... She was a plain, 6/10 average-looking foid, foids fuck everybody besides ugly incels like us.
she'll find the one magically after becoming a single mother :feelshaha:

Best advice is looksmaxxing, most importanty surgeries

There's no advice. Get looks, give up or prepare yourself for low quality shitty relationships like betabuxx, prostitution and mental illness galore, that if you can even get these.

Cant help somebody if its genetic determinism. Cant tell a short man to just grow tall and a ugly man to just have a attractive face.

Normies dont know all this. So they will give you dumb advice.

they dont know what to say and instead of saying yeah bro its over they are conditioned to give you some :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

A normie is always incapable of giving advice. They just gaslight you and recycle the same blue-pilled platitudes

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis.”
Based and patrickbatemanpilled

Its one giant hivemind and just a bunch of tossers in denial. So much denial that they are bought and sold on their own advice. IT is the same, recycled bullshit normie theories :feelsohh:

Normies are horrible at advice and just repeat the same shit other normies say like, "things do get better" or "you'll find the one"

I believe some of them know better than
blindly following the useless advices society
gives them about relationships, but they are
so afraid to accept the blackpill reality that
they prefer to pretend none of it is real.

Here is a hot take for you OP:

Don't be unattractive.

normies are fucking prepogrammed npcs with no personality. Their existence just loads up life script and everything goes right for them

Normies are blue pilled
They think it is about personality and impressing your girl with confidence and funny jokes

Yep they just offer generic crap we've all heard before.

There's no advice. Get looks, give up or prepare yourself for low quality shitty relationships like betabuxx, prostitution and mental illness galore, that if you can even get these.

Based quote from american psycho

Cant help somebody if its genetic determinism. Cant tell a short man to just grow tall and a ugly man to just have a attractive face.

Normies dont know all this. So they will give you dumb advice.

Can't stand talking to normies, their bluepilled advice it's useless for incels

Normies know the blackpill they are in denial of it