Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies hating the Joker movie....

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
I guess I'll definitely go and give it a watch, especially since the normies despise the movie even though it hasn't been released yet... If SJWs, Normies and Foids hate something then it must be worthy of viewing...

I'll watch when theres a high quality version on the internet

I'll watch when theres a high quality version on the internet
What if soys try to spoil it for us? The same way we spoiled Avengers for them.

I have a feeling that movie is fabricated in some way. Its gonna try to deliver some kind of brainwash. Its coming from (hollywood) anyways.

This is actually the first movie im excited to watch in years, let's hope it's good.

This is actually the first movie im excited to watch in years, let's hope it's good.
It won't be. It will be just as cucked as all other pieces of media these days.

Its gonna be much better than the soy 'dc universe' movies that normies love

I have zero contact with them so how could they spoil it for me?

Also, what is there to spoil? Joker is lonely, goes crazy and kills some people. We already now the plot.

I guess I'll definitely go and give it a watch, especially since the normies despise the movie even though it hasn't been released yet... If SJWs, Normies and Foids hate something then it must be worthy of viewing...

Kek so much cope. Most normies are going to see this movie. It already has a 76% on rotten tomatoes and it's not even out yet. https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/joker_2019/

JFL people just don't want to admit they're wronging percieved "low tier" men. No wonder why they hate a movie that represents this.

Because the movie for us is the journey, not the ending. I don't care about the ending. I just want to watch him break and go ER.

Normies don't hate this, blue twitter checkmarks do. half the normies in my college are excited about it.

they are too low iq for Joker movie