Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies hate the different (us) cause they have a weak (if not non existent) inner world.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Most normies hate the different firstly becuase it scares them that they cant/ wont/wouldnt want to understand it, let alone assimilate it.

Secondly, they know that everyone has a sexual urge (and other types of affection needs) and that can (and will be) problematic if the person (an incel) tries to live them through.

but thirdly (and the more interesting part) is... they are kind of jealous they cant be that way without seriously jeopardizing their social/overall life.

We all have our weirdness, we all have our "quirks and features" unique to us all. But normies dont want you to know theirs. Why?! Becuase (contrary to popular belief) we live in an ever uniformizing, categorizing and ubiquitous all seeing, one-thought-pattern society, and the grass that grows larger gets cut out.

Society needs non conformists, needs rebellion (although its has to be of a certainly controlled and discrete kind).

Ever noticed how incel lingo is getting more and more popular? (Even among people who never indulged in any kind of blackpill sphere)? Sub 5, normie, based, Theres even an Olivia Rodrigo song called brutal ffs.

In the end, they dont hate us cause they aint us, but we surely are making a damage to the collective uncounscious of society, thats for sure.

Get out of this forum bro. I have to warn you it's not worth it here. They're aren't what they say they are. I'm rotting alone in my bedroom saying this covered in actual grease they aren't worth talking too! You will get rejected by your male brethren. It's not worth it

Get out of this forum bro. I have to warn you it's not worth it here. They're aren't what they say they are. I'm rotting alone in my bedroom saying this covered in actual grease they aren't worth talking too! You will get rejected by your male brethren. It's not worth it
Woww, care to elaborate further on that?

Woww, care to elaborate further on that?
Yes! You will fucking get left behind like in the real world. Get out. Rot alone. I'm serious there's no such thing as a brotherhood everyone is out to fucking kill you and leave you for dead.

Do you know me? If you do, please not doxxing, just say yes or no.

Do you mean that in a literal sense?
Yeah. Mentally mostly but it's possible there are some on here who just love to hate you for the hell of it it's not good! Incels hate other incels!

In the end, they dont hate us cause they aint us, but we surely are making a damage to the collective uncounscious of society, thats for sure.
5237F656 DF63 45F7 A940 C748EEA517F9

Yes! You will fucking get left behind like in the real world. Get out. Rot alone. I'm serious there's no such thing as a brotherhood everyone is out to fucking kill you and leave you for dead.
Facts! Its evERy man for himself in this cruel world and always has been

Very true post

High iq and based