Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies HATE seeing an unnattractive person with an attractive person

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
But lol we don't care about looks, lol no ones judging you dude. 

Overheard a couple of females in class talking about how they hate seeing ugly girls with hot guys, and these girls weren't even hot! The main one ranting about it was fat, below average face, and had a muffin top body, yet the another day in class she was talking about how she wanted some hot light skinned guy around campus, lmfao, wtf!? 

Another time one of my friends was disgusted to see my very fat balding college professor had a cute wife. It was disgusting how they talked about this man, like he was some other species. I told them "why do you care" and they didn't want to answer me. Let's not forget about how people talk about ugly rich men with hot woman like Donald Trump. They are disgusted by it.

Lastly my other male college professor said he thought a relationship between a celebrity and a girl was stupid because the guy was hot, and the girl wasnt on his level, mind you, the girl wasn't even ugly, she was a 6 at worse yet here we have this normie faggot saying she doesn't deserve him because she doesn't look good enough. So what about personality huh!? What if the guy found her personality attractive, these Normie don't even CONSIDER THAT, they based their comment purely off LOOKS. 

These are the same people who will turn around and tell you, just be confident and have a good personality bro. Hypocritical imbeciles. The very sight of an ugly female with a hot man or a ugly man with a hot woman makes them sick. But hey lol, no ones judging you bro, lol, personality matters bro XD. The very people who preach looks don't matter are the ones who don't want ugly people dating attractive people.

Normies are biologically wired to hate ugly people

They don`t want us to reproduce, our very existence is a threat to the future.

Unbearable2woman said:
Normies are biologically wired to hate ugly people

They don`t want us to reproduce, our very existence is a threat to the future.

Yup, most arent even aware of this behavior, its subconcious to them, its instinct to them. Thats why kids are honest about human nature and bully and exclude the ugly kids. They havent been fully conditioned by and lied too about society yet.

They feel like they could do better than them, but the truth is that they "can't."

Nautica1983 said:
Yup, most arent even aware of this behavior, its subconcious to them, its instinct to them. Thats why kids are honest about human nature and bully and exclude the ugly kids. They havent been fully conditioned by and lied too about society yet.

That’s such a profound and true statement.  The bullying continues into adulthood, but it is more passive and subtle.

IceCutter said:
I didn't think anyone liked seeing mis-matches tbh

Effing haters don't. Incels applaud mis-matches, especially if the guy is ugly. :sleepy: :sleepy:

IceCutter said:
I must admit I don't always like it

depends if the guy looks cool to me or not, you know like I have think about what kind of game he ran

Probably betabux.

They deserve to fucking die alone.

IceCutter said:
I must admit I don't always like it

depends if the guy looks cool to me or not, you know like I have think about what kind of game he ran

Thats the irony of the whole thing. THE FUCKING NORMIES SAY PERSONALITY AND CONFIDENCE IS WHAT MATTER YET IF THEY TRULY BELIEVED THAT THEY WOULD NEVER QUESTION HOW AN UGLY MALE ENDED UP WITH AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN, THATS HOW STUPID AND HYPOCRITICAL THEY ARE.

Most normies still embrace it when a landwhale ends up with some hot boyfriend ("You go girl!!") because they think it's empowering. They just despise it if it's the other way around.

I never see it the other way around where I live. The only women I see with guys who aren't Chads are landwhales, but even then they're just your standard 6s. I never see any guy 5 or below with a woman around here unless it's an Asian mail order bride.

Nautica1983 said:
But lol we don't care about looks, lol no ones judging you dude. 

Overheard a couple of females in class talking about how they hate seeing ugly girls with hot guys, and these girls weren't even hot! The main one ranting about it was fat, below average face, and had a muffin top body, yet the another day in class she was talking about how she wanted some hot light skinned guy around campus, lmfao, wtf!? 

Another time one of my friends was disgusted to see my very fat balding college professor had a cute wife. It was disgusting how they talked about this man, like he was some other species. I told them "why do you care" and they didn't want to answer me. Let's not forget about how people talk about ugly rich men with hot woman like Donald Trump. They are disgusted by it.

Lastly my other male college professor said he thought a relationship between a celebrity and a girl was stupid because the guy was hot, and the girl wasnt on his level, mind you, the girl wasn't even ugly, she was a 6 at worse yet here we have this normie faggot saying she doesn't deserve him because she doesn't look good enough. So what about personality huh!? What if the guy found her personality attractive, these Normie don't even CONSIDER THAT, they based their comment purely off LOOKS. 

These are the same people who will turn around and tell you, just be confident and have a good personality bro. Hypocritical imbeciles. The very sight of an ugly female with a hot man or a ugly man with a hot woman makes them sick. But hey lol, no ones judging you bro, lol, personality matters bro XD. The very people who preach looks don't matter are the ones who don't want ugly people dating attractive people.
Gd point