Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies hate quiet neurotics so much

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It’s actually insane to me witnessing just how much Normies hate neurotic/quiet people. They hate them so much and shit on them for not being like them.

You might say this is because they’re ugly and low smv so a natural target, and this is often true, but I’ve seen even normie tier guys who don’t talk much and seemed very closed off, my guess is maybe trauma or some illness, and even they get absolutely shit on by loud Normies. Absolutely zero empathy or any positive traits, just target those who probably have had a shitty life.

Why are normalfags so evil?

Too scared to face their own demons, projection.
Self-reflection defeats the whole purpose of being an NPC and participating in the NPC zeitgeist.

Normans are evil because this gynocentric world rewards evilness.

NPCs have no empathy

I remember in school NPCs occasionally asking me why I don't talk. Should of said because you aren't worth talking to.

Girls have been talking to me more frequently without me asking them too, and they know that I am shy. Granted, they are black girls though. So JBW??

They're supportive of foids with high neuroticism they just hate the men although sometimes the may still pretend to.

Girls have been talking to me more frequently without me asking them too, and they know that I am shy. Granted, they are black girls though. So JBW??
Mogs me. Also black foids are lowest in terms of smv for women so still infinite but they’re slightly more likely to not be stuck up assholes

Mogs me. Also black foids are lowest in terms of smv for women so still infinite but they’re slightly more likely to not be stuck up assholes
Agreed. They have always been much nicer to me than white foids have ever been.

Literally the worst personality type to be

Honestly lately normies haven’t been as bad as they used to be. They mostly ignore me for the most part tbh. Used to be more annoying and tried to pick on me more a few years ago tho.
Thats bullshit, normies have never treated me as shitty and cruelly as now. Before, at least normies would make an effort to be polite but now they are downright rude and even threaten me. Fuck normies, I refuse to take shit from them and if they threaten me even once I’ll fucking call the (((police)))) :feelsLSD::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Honestly lately normies haven’t been as bad as they used to be. They mostly ignore me for the most part tbh. Used to be more annoying and tried to pick on me more a few years ago tho.
True most normies I find are actually timid and will back down when you challenge them. This is because they sense you have nothing to lose and they have much to lose so they avoid senseless conflict.

Why are normalfags so evil?

I type this with disgust of vile thoughts. Still, I appreciate your audience...

My parents fought when I was a young child daily. So, I often spent time with my half-relatives. I was depressed, sluggish, anxious, and couldn't grasp social cues well. This meant it was easy for me to become saddened and tearful due to ASD/domestic violence trauma.

My half-aunt would denigrate me for being unable to follow them in stores(I was anxious). Any disagreement with her children meant I would be denigrated. They'd laugh at me after I left.

I initially blamed myself, until I reflected and realized that they were simply filth, truthfully.

Last edited:
“Bro why are you so quiet” the amount of times I’ve been asked this

I remember in school NPCs occasionally asking me why I don't talk. Should of said because you aren't worth talking to.
yea I wish I had better/quicker comebacks to deal with normiefags...

years ago had a real annoying foid tell me:
"at least I have a social network tee hee!"
and her simp:
" how many friends do you have bro?"

:lasereyes:

Just annoying and petty af

yea I wish I had better/quicker comebacks to deal with normiefags...

years ago had a real annoying foid tell me:
"at least I have a social network tee hee!"
and her simp:
" how many friends do you have bro?"

:lasereyes:

Just annoying and petty af
Should have reminded her she is useless and boring, and the only reason anyone pretends to care about her is because of her wet hole.

Based normies tbh that’s how kikes should be treated. Your days are over Goldberg the goyim takeover begins now:feelsohgod:
Hope you starve with the coming food shortages and (((((((inflation)))))))) goyim and normies deserve to suffer for making me incel And not handing over their daughters to me and my Jewish family and friends :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Normies do not usually treat people well out of pure virtue or altruism, but rather, for social approval purposes. If it is socially acceptable to shit on a neurotic or quiet person, then normies will shit on them. Normies have "current thing" mentality that applies to how they treat people.

It's absolutely horrible, being shy as a man is a death sentence. Being shy as a toilet is "cute". :feelswhat:

If you don't approach others then they will see you as somehow being worthy of exclusion, as a man you are expected to always be social to everyone or you paint a target on your head saying "bully me, bully me".

It's absolutely horrible, being shy as a man is a death sentence. Being shy as a toilet is "cute". :feelswhat:

If you don't approach others then they will see you as somehow being worthy of exclusion, as a man you are expected to always be social to everyone or you paint a target on your head saying "bully me, bully me".
yes, damned if you do and damned if you don't. if you withdraw you get normalscum saying shit like ''just come out of your shell bro'' but also you will experience the worst humiliation by trying to engage proactively with these same people.