Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies go clubbing when they have the virus, exposing thousands to risk of infection

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Normies travelmaxx and clubbing when they have the virus, going to partymaxx as much as possible, it's as that they want to spread the virus. What a dumb bunch.

clubbing-etiquette-berlin-banner.jpg

The normie upon catching the virus, will move to clubbing area filled with bars, potentially tossing thousands of people into the quarantine list, and his breath potentially infecting hundreds of people.

Some worse people go even as far as breathing in the central air system, infecting the water supply of their club, a cult in South Korea is known to do that, hence the quick infection rate.

I tell you guys not to go outside to these places, as normies are very dangerous. If you unfortunately got the virus, please go to the hospital as soon as possible and get quarantined for the better of the society. Do not do what the normie did.

NORMIES ARE THE MOST IRRESPONSIBILITY PEOPLE AROUND. BY DOING WHAT THEY DID, THEY RISK HUNDREDS AND THOUSADNS OF PEOPLE IN RISK.

Last edited:
low iq normans

I hate retarded activities like this. And all for catching some spoiled foid hole.

Good let them spread it, they deserve to get it

low iq normans
Yeah, normies are a prime example of "what not to do" in the time of a pandemic. We incels should learn from them (using the counter examples)

You know why China welded doors shut so no one could get out?

It's because normies cannot be fucking trusted to do the right thing. Look how many people got the last train out before lockdown even though they were infected.

Covid19 has really shown just how selfish the average normie can be

What kind of a delusional faggot incel goes to a club? :lul:
Natural selection at that point.

you get what you fucking deserve

What kind of a delusional faggot incel goes to a club? :lul:
Natural selection at that point.
I'm encouraging incels NOT to go to the club when sick. That would expose lots of innocent people to risk of infection, and costing the healthcare system dearly.

Wait, isn't this what we want?

good, see some of my ex-classmates still partying and slutting around in clubs, hope they get infected stupid whores I hate women btw you all should know that.

I'm encouraging incels NOT to go to the club when sick. That would expose lots of innocent people to risk of infection, and costing the healthcare system dearly.
idgaf

I'd say it's natural selection. Incels don't go out much so we have nothing to worry about. Soon the tables will turn :feelsree:.

Boomer genocide jfl. :lul:

Funny how normies do exactly what they accuse us of.

It's because normies cannot be fucking trusted to do the right thing. Look how many people got the last train out before lockdown even though they were infected.

ThAts'S AUthORITAriAn.

Meanwhile in Germany people have literal corona parties. Injuring my negative freedom is not authoritarian, I guess? :lul::feelsclown:
I don't think you get the point of my post lol
:feelsbaton:

People that regularly go to clubs cannot be classified as "innocent".
I encourage all sick incels to cough on everyone in a club.

Normies physically shake at the idea of staying inside all day long. They lose their sanity when they can't physically talk to other people and don't we know that foids love to talk up a storm. Cabin fever doesn't apply to people who've stayed inside and "missed out on life" all their lives. Staying inside is an incel's bliss. It's a way to escape the outside world. Chads, Staceys, etc. will not last even a full day without going to a social gathering. It's how their brains are hardwired. Incels and normies are polar opposites, we rechage from being inside, they recharge by going outside. Perhaps this virus was sent to wipe them out.

good I hope I get corona and kill everyone, along with fucking the healthcare system.

I dont go to clubs or bars though so sadly I won't spread it anywhere

Sex havers are the biggest spreaders of Corona virus but incels get all the blame
full

Coughing itself is easy visible and will likely to get you beaten out, efficient but not high IQ and suicdal. Japanese cults spread toxic air by air vent and central air conditioner system.

That said, I do not endorse anyone to do it, I'm merely talking about how to best beat plague inc.
10000 active minecraft villagers can potentially creeperify hundreds of Minecraft urban people.

That's a overwhelming number of 10000000 people creeperified and sent to the Minecraft zombie hospital.

The Minecraft world server is done for if villagers decide to spread it.

Last edited:
Coughing itself is easy visible and will likely to get you beaten out, efficient but not high IQ and suicdal. Japanese cults spread toxic air by air vent and central air conditioner system.

That said, I do not endorse anyone to do it, I'm merely talking about how to best beat plague inc.

10000 active minecraft villagers can potentially creeperify hundreds of Minecraft urban people.

That's a overwhelming number of 10000000 people creeperified and sent to the Minecraft zombie hospital.

The Minecraft world server is done for if villagers decide to spread it.

Supposedly you emit the virus just by breathing

Unfortunately, the normies will be fine and they will just continue meet up in secret. In fact, it t is already happening. Last week one of my roommates' brother told us he was going to "weather the storm" with a bunch of friends in some house. There's like a dozen of them crashing there, partying, and inviting females over. I wish I knew the address to snitch on them

Normies are insane

Normies are killing more people every day now with their selfish degeneracy than ER, Eric and Dylan, AM, Cho and co did put together. Yet Incels are the problem JFL