Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies gives me headaches

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
There conversations are so stupid and boring it makes my head hurt. The way they avoid a new meaningful conversation like a plague infuriates me. I can't stand normies man, i wish i could be neet

I wouldn't even be able to have a "deep" conversation with them, as their mindsets are based on another world, which I am not from.

I wouldn't even be able to have a "deep" conversation with them, as their mindsets are based on another world, which I am not from.
That world is for cringemaxxers

flat earthers

Exactly man. My cheeks would also hurt too, from all of the fake-normie smiling that's required, being outside.:bluepill::D

Last edited:
Exactly man. My cheeks would also hurt to, from all of the fake-normie smiling that's required, being outside.:bluepill::D
Yeah i am tired of it

Hope its going good 4 u broski

Normies love talking a lot without saying anything.

There conversations are so stupid and boring it makes my head hurt. The way they avoid a new meaningful conversation like a plague infuriates me. I can't stand normies man, i wish i could be neet
I can't open up to them, if a random conversation ever happens with them it gets awkward. You can't get in deep conversations. I literally don't know what to say to them. Also I hate small talk and feel regret if I ever overshare something by mistake and then get ghosted(online) or "i have to go"(to never see them again) irl.

I can't open up to them, if a random conversation ever happens with them it gets awkward. You can't get in deep conversations. I literally don't know what to say to them. Also I hate small talk and feel regret if I ever overshare something by mistake and then get ghosted(online) or "i have to go"(to never see them again) irl.
Brutal

This most l
This most likely happens cause they already have their groups of normfags and they don't want a non-nt autistic guy as a friend