Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies get angry over a billboard stating the brutal truth

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/2...ing-fat-and-ugly-just-be-ugly-under-fire.html

Their precious feelings were hurt

What’s the point if you’re ugly? Might as well just enjoy the food and never go out. Not like us ugly fit people have it any good.

That acstually oofd me a bit too.. Imagine a fat 1/10 driving on the road and seeing this lmao I would instantly drive into that billboard myself

giphy.gif

Brilliant billboard. Society needs more advertisements like this

giphy.gif

Brilliant billboard. Society needs more advertisements like this
We should start funding Black Pill billboards like the Flat Earthers did... we should call them "BlackPillboards"...

crazy how offended people get nowadays

Lol, they get offended at a billboard, imagine how quickly they'd rope after a day in our shoes, being told we're ugly and disgusting every single day, to our faces.

And ironically the advice normies give to us incels is to go to the gym and get fit. But when they get given that advice themselves, they get mad.

"Just masturbate, bro" "Focus on hobbies then the ladies will come to you." Meanwhile the 3/10s that tell us this would strongly consider finding the nearest cliff/bridge of they saw this billboard.