Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies expect me to make way for them

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
When I'm outside and I'm walking around I get so enraged. Since I'm a 5ft5 really small guy everyone expects me to move from their way. I don't and most of the time my shoulder touches their shoulder. I feel like fucking murdering these faggots. I have to walk past a university full of teens. And they're all dating each other. And it fucking enrages me. It makes me absolutely tensed up. I see them holding hands coming my way and I get even more pissed off. I see the little whores Chad boyfriend next to her snd I feel like killing them both. I fucking hate sexhavers so much. I hate their stupid faggy smiles, I hate everything about them.

just stay away from them anyway

This is literally me whenever I have to come in contact with people. I feel like an absolute subhuman all the time.

When I'm outside and I'm walking around I get so enraged. Since I'm a 5ft5 really small guy everyone expects me to move from their way. I don't and most of the time my shoulder touches their shoulder. I feel like fucking murdering these faggots. I have to walk past a university full of teens. And they're all dating each other. And it fucking enrages me. It makes me absolutely tensed up. I see them holding hands coming my way and I get even more pissed off. I see the little whores Chad boyfriend next to her snd I feel like killing them both. I fucking hate sexhavers so much. I hate their stupid faggy smiles, I hate everything about them.
Time to buy a gun

This is literally me whenever I have to come in contact with people. I feel like an absolute subhuman all the time.
It's hard not to . The worst feeling is constantly comparing your height to everybody and realizing how subhuman you truly are. Pure suicide fuel

It's hard not to . The worst feeling is constantly comparing your height to everybody and realizing how subhuman you truly are. Pure suicide fuel
Literally, there's no escaping it if I'm reminded all the time. :feelsbadman:

Literally, there's no escaping it if I'm reminded all the time. :feelsbadman:
I have a hard time breathing in public
You know how when some tallfag stands in front of you and all you see is his wide back? Yeah. Makes me wanna AR-15 (in world of warcraft)

I have a hard time breathing in public
You know how when some tallfag stands in front of you and all you see is his wide back? Yeah. Makes me wanna AR-15 (in world of warcraft)
Yep I know that feeling. It's absolutely brutal. I try to stay away from people who just mog me in general.

Very true. People usually get out of my way, foids even cross the street. Thats how much everyone get disgusted by me.

Relatable, normfags are so entitled they expect you to move for them

same man :feelsbadman: , tallfags are also always comfortable standing really close to me. i can always feel these niggers towering over me.

same man :feelsbadman: , tallfags are also always comfortable standing really close to me. i can always feel these niggers towering over me.
They do it on purpose it makes them feel superior I swear to God