Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies ENVY the time we have Alone.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Trust me when I say this, normies would love to have a "break" from their constant life of crazyness. They would die for the free time we have. Most normies are 'trapped' and can't get out of their social life they have going on and would love a break to just sit back and reflect like we've been doing our entire lives. They would love not to 'attend' and 'participate'

some normies' lives seem out of control

I'll be completely honest, I could never keep up with the antics of normshits, going to various relatives visiting them buying them gifts, remember friends and their birthdays etc, seems fucking impossible. I guess that's why I have been a NEET for over 6 years with zero contact with outside world. I cannot picture myself doing this even as a gigachad.

Sick of their demands and religious nonsense. The gift giving never worked. Caring is stress.

Yea that explains why everyone was complaining about lockdowns. Fucking lol at you.

I don't know bro, most normies I've met don't stand being alone, even if it's just one weekend

Nah, they just think they'll love it. if they stay a couple of days home without social interaction they go nuts, not even talking about weeks/months that some of us have to deal with.

From our perspective it seems that way because for us it takes more effort to pretend to be NT and social and interested in normie shit. We've become so accustomed to solitude that socialization becomes stressful.

Perhaps more introverted normies feel like that but the majority are extraverts that feed off that social shit and start to bug out if theyre alone with their own thoughts for too long

the twice a year interaction I have with my normie relatives is extremely stressful. I try to avoid them as much as possible. only rotting feels natural and right
I'll be completely honest, I could never keep up with the antics of normshits, going to various relatives visiting them buying them gifts, remember friends and their birthdays etc, seems fucking impossible. I guess that's why I have been a NEET for over 6 years with zero contact with outside world. I cannot picture myself doing this even as a gigachad.

. They would die for the free time we have. Most normies are 'trapped' and can't get out of their social life they have going on and would love a break to just sit back and reflect like we've been doing our entire lives.
based and reflectionpilled
Yea that explains why everyone was complaining about lockdowns
theyre not used to solitude .

the average truecel has more mental fortitude than a navy seals operator tbh

Nah, they just think they'll love it. if they stay a couple of days home without social interaction they go nuts, not even talking about weeks/months that some of us have to deal with.
Years*

Gigantic cope. Normies thrive off of social interaction, they go insane without it. Why did they freak out about lockdowns otherwise? The only reason you feel that way is because you've become accustomed to solitude and now view social situations as stressful.

Gigantic cope. Normies thrive off of social interaction, they go insane without it. Why did they freak out about lockdowns otherwise? The only reason you feel that way is because you've become accustomed to solitude and now view social situations as stressful.
This, normies don't envy incels shit.

Lol major cope. Normies hate being alone or having time without excitement. Their brains are just wired different

Fuck normies really. They can just leave their gf at any moment if they want more freedom but we can't get one at any moment. They are all secretly too afraid of losing what they have.

Not a cope. I don't view social situations as stressful. Normies do envy the free time non socialble people have.

I strongly dislike them