Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies enjoy themselves (this will never be you)

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqBrioN1b5E[/video]

No wonder ER went ER over there.

You will never have this.

4:20, this could have been you.

>will never be you

>Implying

Bitch my Rhinoplasty is coming closer everyday.

>Isla Vista
>this will nevER be you

Take a loot at 4:20. Manlet Asian dude getting some action.

just go to parties theory?

flowerful said:
just go to parties theory?

Pretty hard to be kissless if you attend those parties.

The only way I want to picture myself there is with a gun tbh.

Jesus christ no wonder Elliot went insane, I would have killed myself if I lived in an area like this. I try my best to avoid parties at all costs, it's pure Suicide Fuel.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Jesus christ no wonder Elliot went insane, I would have killed myself if I lived in an area like this. I try my best to avoid parties at all costs, it's pure Suicide Fuel.

I'm sure at some of those partes, if you don't look to subhuman, you can sneak in unnoticed and maybe get some action from an overly drunk girl if you crash enough of them. It's a viable strategy, I say.

CopingGymcel said:
Take a loot at 4:20. Manlet Asian dude getting some action.

Facepill proven correct yet again.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/brad-pike/2013/11/do-ugly-people-have-any-value-at-all-2/
[font=minion-pro, Georgia,]Across the globe, ugly people stand quietly in the corners at parties, alone, unwanted, irrelevant. The guests glom into constellations of 4-5 people, and the uglies drift in the space between like gloomy asteroids. They wonder if this is how life will always be, a melancholy shadow of standard human experience, or if it’s just a passing phase like puberty or baby teeth. They fear others are making friends, achieving professional success, and being loved at a vertiginously higher rate based on Facebook newsfeed impressions and film/television portrayals of people their age. And do they deserve their exile from the mainstream sexy demographic?[/font]
[font=minion-pro, Georgia,]Of course they do![/font]
[font=minion-pro, Georgia,]Their first violation of the social contract was in emerging from the womb, thereby increasing cumulative global repulsiveness, a new wart on the face of humanity, one more unwanted animal. How dare they inflict this aesthetic discomfort on fellow citizens? They could’ve not existed indefinitely, but no, they demanded manifestation, and thus, a hideous sperm merged with an equally hideous egg. And they cohabitate with us, the handsomes, as if they are equal, but they are not. God framed their fearful asymmetry and so condemned them to a life of reduced Human Value.[/font]

yeah, after watching that video i understood why ER went ER. I would've spent literal years of planning, training, and acquiring weapons just to massacre all of these fucking cunts. This is why you never go to out-of-state colleges as an incel.

Lol elliot mogs that asian guy at the end at least facially
another proof that he was mental and volcel

dude was fucking rich and didnt even try to buy roids and surgeries

VOLCEL
O
L
C
E
L

swissincel said:
Lol elliot mogs that asian guy at the end at least facially

Are you facially blind? That guy is MUCH better looking.

CopingGymcel said:

Bullshit. Went to a lot of parties in my bluepilled days. Never got pussy. Never got a single kiss.

UCSB is one of the elite party schools for mega Chads and Stacii in Murica. When some grade Elliot 5-6/10, that's not good enough where he was. People rag on him for only chasing blonde goddesses like Monette, but that's most girls there.

CopingGymcel said:
Are you facially blind? That guy is MUCH better looking.

He's no Chang. 5.5/10.

anincelforlifelol said:
CopingGymcel said:
Bullshit. Went to a lot of parties in my bluepilled days. Never got pussy. Never got a single kiss.

never understood normies who go to parties. you need retardedly low inhibition for that. if i was forced to go to one, i'd just stand in a corner sipping my drink while chad has 9 girls on him

whogivesafucc said:
never understood normies who go to parties. you need retardedly low inhibition for that. if i was forced to go to one, i'd just stand in a corner sipping my drink while chad has 9 girls on him

MDMA, try it.

the entire ER debacle can be summed up as "I purposely wandered into a thread about things I hate and now I'm angry"

He would have done better in Iowa or the eastern block.
Instead he stayed in normie central and wondered why he felt like a subhuman.

California: Not Even Once

CopingGymcel said:
4:20, this could have been you.

No, it couldn't, stop being a fucking cuck thinking about reaching normiedom, this won't make you feel better, just LDAR at peace or looksmax if you want.

Holy shit, it's like instead of just venting here and go on with your life you WANT to SUFFER. Don't think about it, it's the best cope.

CopingGymcel said:
MDMA, try it.

so let me get this straight... you have experience with this? Then you make a thread titled "this will never be you?" 
troll much?

fukmylyf said:
so let me get this straight... you have experience with this? Then you make a thread titled "this will never be you?" 
troll much?

I've taken MDMA on some occasions and I've been to an MDMA party once, yes.

this is degeneracy. I dont want that to be me.

CopingGymcel said:
I've taken MDMA on some occasions and I've been to an MDMA party once, yes.

so you're just a normie here to brag or?

How are they so natural?
When did they learn something that we didn't?

fukmylyf said:
so you're just a normie here to brag or?

No? I can't function properly around normies without MDMA. MDMA turns you into a normie for hours and makes you feel the best you've ever had in your life.

CopingGymcel said:
No? I can't function properly around normies without MDMA. MDMA turns you into a normie for hours and makes you feel the best you've ever had in your life.

and you got laid with it?

Idk dude, just seems distasteful to make a thread like this. It's not much different from a Chad posting here to brag about all the girls he fucked to make fun of incels.

fukmylyf said:
and you got laid with it?

Idk dude, just seems distasteful to make a thread like this. It's not much different from a Chad posting here to brag about all the girls he fucked to make fun of incels.

I could potentially have, but autismo maximus. 

And this was meant to be a thread about what we are all missing out on. I don't go to parties regularly, I rot in my house and go the gym. Seeing normies have fun like this is just as much suifuel for me as for you.

I really do not feel attracted to places/situations like that.

My social fantasies are quite different.

4:20 Looks Theory OBLITERATED

now, only now, I hope you understand the importance of game...

NekoStance said:

He is not ugly by any means, though. If you're not ugly, girls will make out with you, because to them a make out session is nothing special (they even make out with their female friends). What would be harder for him, would be getting sex from them.

CopingGymcel said:
NekoStance said:
He is not ugly by any means, though. If you're not ugly, girls will make out with you, because to them a make out session is nothing special (they even make out with their female friends). What would be harder for him, would be getting sex from them.
14v61y.gif

Dude is ugly dude.
But yeh what you said is correct also.

Also many KVs here, I'm sure they would enjoy that very much.

AngelOfDisease said:
I really do not feel attracted to places/situations like that.
My social fantasies are quite different.

Same.

I want to learn to play Magic but I'm afraid they'll bully me. That's as social as I'm prepared to get.

A Good Friend said:
Same.

I want to learn to play Magic but I'm afraid they'll bully me. That's as social as I'm prepared to get.

Those guys are huge nerds, nothing to worry about there. They'll probably include you. I had a nerdy guy in my class in uni who played magic and had friends who did so, too, he was really kind.

CopingGymcel said:
I could potentially have, but autismo maximus. 

And this was meant to be a thread about what we are all missing out on. I don't go to parties regularly, I rot in my house and go the gym. Seeing normies have fun like this is just as much suifuel for me as for you.

oh, ok then. Got the wrong impression.

CopingGymcel said:
A Good Friend said:
Same.
Those guys are huge nerds, nothing to worry about there. They'll probably include you. I had a nerdy guy in my class in uni who played magic and had friends who did so, too, he was really kind.
I'd like to find the real OG Magic losers. It's probably all Magic stacies and their social media followers.

A Good Friend said:
It's probably all Magic stacies and their social media followers.

Does that even exist?

AngelOfDisease said:
A Good Friend said:
It's probably all Magic stacies and their social media followers.
Does that even exist?

I don't actually want to know, but yes, I'm sure it does.

A Good Friend said:

Well, I could not hold myself and googled it. Yes, it does.

AngelOfDisease said:
A Good Friend said:
Well, I could not hold myself and googled it. Yes, it does.

Yep, big surprise there

Even the all-male penal colony in Alien 3 got infiltrated by a roastie. That was worse than the actual alien*

*which the roastie brought, I might add

Damn, I wish I got to have that.

When I was that age i used to think parties were for getting drunk and doing drugs..what a cope

Fuck me. You know, now i understand. I'd clear that shit out like it was on the beaches on D-day. Fucking degenerate disgusting fucking slags.

Incel801 said:
When I was that age i used to think parties were for getting drunk and doing drugs..what a cope

If you're not in on the sex-having, then yes, that's what parties are for. Getting blackout drunk and wandering the woods on mushrooms while the chosen ones experience life.

It's Intro To Self-Medicating: 101

A Good Friend said:
If you're not in on the sex-having, then yes, that's what parties are for. Getting blackout drunk and wandering the woods on mushrooms while the chosen ones experience life.

It's Intro To Self-Medicating: 101

Haha I guess we went to the same parties then!

Jesus christ how did these guys stop? if he got past the door he could have killed tons of them.