Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normies don't understand what it's like to walk around as an incel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
it's like being a nigger in the HUUUUUWHITEST most racist town during Jim Crow full of people that KNOW you are beneath them, waiting to lynch you. You are STARKLY different from the rest, and they know it, and there is nothing you can do to hide it. People just fucking hate you naturally, because it's like "what the fuck is this pondscum doing in my white utopia?" Everyone gives you a dirty look, like you are a threat. You FEEL hated. Everyone is suspicious like you are some rapist thug. You never get decent service, cashiers are rude, all I want to do is pay and get the fuck out of there, but they all sigh at serving this leper in front of them. Nobody respects you.

The worst part is that nobody trusts you, just because the way you look, and because of that you don't trust anybody either. This lack of trust burns this hole in your heart making you completely uncaring if things like a school gets shot up. The only thing that fulfills you is validating your own cynicism.

When you walk around, people PART like the red sea. It's as though I have that metaverse anti-rape bubble preventing humans from being 3 feet near me at all times.

Last edited:
Perfect description

The real Walk of shame. I legit often feel shame of existing.

The real Walk of shame. I legit often feel shame of existing.
the shame of just existing is the perfect way to put it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Great post OP, that is exactly how it feels.

When I'm in a crowded street or place I want to disappear. I hate my life, I wish I could stay home 24/7
Understandable. At least you don't have to wageslave. Wageslaving while constantly being with normies is HELL on EARTH.

Understandable. At least you don't have to wageslave. Wageslaving while constantly being with normies is HELL on EARTH.
I believe you, I worked few times and it was horrible, they would mark me as the weirdo from the first day and treat me like a freak, low tier normies would usually flex on me, I hated it, never lasted more than 2 weeks.

And nobody ever listens when you try to talk about it and blame you

it's like being a nigger in the HUUUUUWHITEST most racist town during Jim Crow full of people that KNOW you are beneath them, waiting to lynch you. You are STARKLY different from the rest, and they know it, and there is nothing you can do to hide it. People just fucking hate you naturally, because it's like "what the fuck is this pondscum doing in my white utopia?" Everyone gives you a dirty look, like you are a threat. You FEEL hated. Everyone is suspicious like you are some rapist thug. You never get decent service, cashiers are rude, all I want to do is pay and get the fuck out of there, but they all sigh at serving this leper in front of them. Nobody respects you.

The worst part is that nobody trusts you, just because the way you look, and because of that you don't trust anybody either. This lack of trust burns this hole in your heart making you completely uncaring if things like a school gets shot up. The only thing that fulfills you is validating your own cynicism.

When you walk around, people PART like the red sea. It's as though I have that metaverse anti-rape bubble preventing humans from being 3 feet near me at all times.

View: https://soundcloud.com/bigguccidenze/elliot-rodger-remastered

Manlet trait.