Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies don't understand how we became "bad" people full of hate.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
Suprise suprise. Years of being bullied, of being mocked for something you can't change, be it looks or height, being rejected by women and having them look at you with disgust, being openly called ugly and living with the knowledge that it's just Chad that gets to fuck your ideal girl, and that she wouldn't so much as spit on you does tend to fill a person with hate.

Hatred is a reaction to injustice. There's a reason why lots of wignats start out learning that Jews are responsible before actually being radicalized.

Based greycel

I probably would've ended up being a "bad" person anyways but inceldom only sped up the process.

Hatred is a reaction to injustice. There's a reason why lots of wignats start out learning that Jews are responsible before actually being radicalized.

Based good thread

Normies bully you for being ugly then gaslight you and b like "why are you self concious??" "Your looks don't matter bro"

Normies bully you for being ugly then gaslight you and b like "why are you self concious??" "Your looks don't matter bro"

Funny thing is, it's rarely ever chads that bullied me and openly called me ugly. It was usually normies.

Funny thing is, it's rarely ever chads that bullied me and openly called me ugly. It was usually normies.
Chad had no insecurities to project onto you, unlike the normies.