Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Normies dont have sex, they are miserable like us too!!"

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Most normies have had one night stands and gotten blowjobs at some party/festival. JFL at thinking your incel, normie-looking friends represent most males. They dont, and thats why you are friends with them.

Keep fucking coping you utter subhuman. The world is a massive orgy and you and i are not invited.

the "normies" you talking about are actually high tier and chadlites

Even high tier normies are barely getting the scraps. The ones doing the actual fucking are chadlites and Chads.

nah, im not talking about people who have an active sex life their whole teens and 20s. That is for chadlites
Im just talking about those who had basic sexual experiences at least a few times. this applies to 70% of men.
l
Even high tier normies are barely getting the scraps. The ones doing the actual fucking are chadlites and Chads.
maybe for the generation of zoomers. but if you apply this to any other, holy mother of god you are coping hard :lul:

@Personalityinkwell :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

nah, im not talking about people who have an active sex life their whole teens and 20s. That is for chadlites
Im just talking about those who had basic sexual experiences at least a few times. this applies to 70% of men.
l
cope

this may have been true 20 years ago, nowadays these guys ain't getting no ass except a few lucky bastards who got to betabuxx ugly bitches

It only really applies to zoomers. Most normies have gotten basic sexual experiences. You are coping if you think otherwise

Keep fucking coping you utter subhuman. The world is a massive orgy and you and i are not invited.
Yeah for women and top tier males. Most men not being virgins isn't evidence of most of them being able to partake in much of the hedonism. We're just the absolute bottom of the barrel losers, but that doesn't mean that average men are simply living it up. JFL at the delusion.

It only really applies to zoomers. Most normies have gotten basic sexual experiences. You are coping if you think otherwise
To be fair you are mostly right, take a look at boomers. However mark my words, the hypergamy train will ALWAYS get worse.

cope

this may have been true 20 years ago, nowadays these guys ain't getting no ass except a few lucky bastards who got to betabuxx ugly bitches
Yeah for women and top tier males. Most men not being virgins isn't evidence of most of them being able to partake in much of the hedonism. We're just the absolute bottom of the barrel losers, but that doesn't mean that average men are simply living it up. JFL at the delusion.
Teracope
Keep denying statistics and observable reality. MOST men have had sex in life, this is an undeniable fact. Whatever you tell yourself to sleep at night, so much for the blackpill
Bingo. someone gets it

It's a big old club... and we ain't in it. :feelsbadman:

Teracope
Keep denying statistics and observable reality. MOST men have had sex in life, this is an undeniable fact. Whatever you tell yourself to sleep at night, so much for the blackpill
I literally just said that lol. Yes most men aren't virgins, but this doesn't mean that they have easy access to sex and relationships, or that their lives are particularly good. Tbh the bullshit most normies have to go through probably isn't even worth it, and I say this as a mid twenties khhv.

Agree, too many copers here believe we're in the same boat with normies. I think they are either failed normies who never tried or teenagers who are going to ascend in a few years and look down on us lifers.

1. Most guys have had girlfriends.

2. There is no reason for a foid to be in a relationship with a non-rich guy unless she wants to have sex with him.

3. Pretty much everybody who's had a girlfriend has had sex at least 10 times for every month they've been together.

@mylifeistrash @Personalityinkwell @Dregster666 share your thoughts

Agree, too many copers here believe we're in the same boat with normies. I think they are either failed normies who never tried
Yes
2. There is no reason for a foid to be in a relationship with a non-rich guy unless she wants to have sex with him.

3. Pretty much everybody who's had a girlfriend has had sex at least 10 times for every month they've been together.
High IQ and brutal as fuck. Anyone with a girlfriend has had soooo much sex by now. We can never catch up :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

observable reality
9F022B16 B6E3 4BDE A2E0 38AD0477F331

I seriously cant stand the teracopes that bring out the worst in me when some users on here think that your average 5/10 normie has it as bad as we do.

In theory, 90% of the forum should be in the 2-3/10 range while the remaining few can get a betabux relationship at 4/10.

There is a major difference between being 2-4/10 getting compared to a 5/10.

View attachment 281783

I seriously cant stand the teracopes that bring out the worst in me when some users on here think that your average 5/10 normie has it as bad as we do.

In theory, 90% of the forum should be in the 2-3/10 range while the remaining few can get a betabux relationship at 4/10.

There is a major difference between being 2-4/10 getting compared to a 5/10.
You got it!

To be fair you are mostly right, take a look at boomers. However mark my words, the hypergamy train will ALWAYS get worse.
True in the future it will be over for normies as well. It is only getting started

If you think normies are just as miserable and sexless as us then you're in HUGE denial, or you're out of touch with reality. Almost every normie I know from school or work has had sex.

Most of my normie friends and colleagues(even low tier ones) were able to find wives, at least their looksmatch and sometimes above depending on the situation. In some cases there may have been some component of betabuxxing going on, but it's not a binary thing. You can have a situation where there is a little bit of betabuxxing going on and a lot of shared interests/goals and some attraction as well as some settling and some love.

But yeah, most normies get to experience those walls without paying and all that comes with it. Now do they get to do so to the same extent and with the same ease as chad? hell no, but still.....

Literally everyone of my former social circle has a gf, except for me. Of course their overall dating life is trash, most of them have had only two or three girlfriends in their lives but still, they are not incels. I also have a few solid incel friends, but they are hugely outnumbered. 1 to 30 if not 40, is the actual rate of inceldom from my experience. We're few, guys. We are really the bottom of the barrel, unrepresentative of the whole population.

Most of my normie friends and colleagues(even low tier ones) were able to find wives, at least their looksmatch and sometimes above depending on the situation. In some cases there may have been some component of betabuxxing going on, but it's not a binary thing. You can have a situation where there is a little bit of betabuxxing going on and a lot of shared interests/goals and some attraction as well as some settling and some love.

But yeah, most normies get to experience those walls without paying and all that comes with it. Now do they get to do so to the same extent and with the same ease as chad? hell no, but still.....
You talking about holes after being by ravaged by Chads and Tyrones in hundred times. Chances are the foid just SETTLED with the normie, not doing casual sex with the normie. If there are sex to begin with that would be starfish sex and later on the normie would have to finish it with his hand.

You talking about holes after being by ravaged by Chads and Tyrones in hundred times. Chances are the foid just SETTLED with the normie, not doing casual sex with the normie. If there are sex to begin with that would be starfish sex and later on the normie would have to finish it with his hand.

well whatever it is, I know these guys and they seem pretty happy with all aspects of the relationship. Which is what counts. They say the sex is good and they love it.

If you think normies are just as miserable and sexless as us then you're in HUGE denial, or you're out of touch with reality. Almost every normie I know from school or work has had sex.

Literally everyone of my former social circle has a gf, except for me. Of course their overall dating life is trash, most of them have had only two or three girlfriends in their lives but still, they are not incels. I also have a few solid incel friends, but they are hugely outnumbered. 1 to 30 if not 40, is the actual rate of inceldom from my experience. We're few, guys. We are really the bottom of the barrel, unrepresentative of the whole population.
Same. All my friends have had sex and had multiple girlfriends.
Sub8 theory copers on suicidewatch

true. surprised at how many people disagree considering this is literally self evident. the vast majority of men have had girlfriends and had sex at some point. incels have always been the outliers in society and still are. some people here are kinda delusional and think that all men are either Chads who are slaying and pumping and dumping 24/7 or incel subhumans with no inbetween

true. surprised at how many people disagree considering this is literally self evident. the vast majority of men have had girlfriends and had sex at some point. incels have always been the outliers in society and still are. some people here are kinda delusional and think that all men are either Chads who are slaying and pumping and dumping 24/7 or incel subhumans with no inbetween
Yeah its a massive cope

@Personalityinkwell :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
@mylifeistrash @Personalityinkwell @Dregster666 share your thoughts
classic strawman

i never said they NEVER have sex, just that they BARELY have sex

the stats actually suggest this

(this applies to low and mid normies)

high normies and chadlites and doing just fine
Most normies have had one night stands and gotten blowjobs at some party/festival
can you prove this? how do you know that low and mid normies get this and not just relationships?

Last edited:
Massive Fucking Cope

If these guys are able to get sex in college, they were most definitely getting laid in high school where it's even easier and girls dont know what their SMV really is.

Sorry bud, the only guys not doing the "ravaging" are us sub5males and autistic volcels.
This

And this only happens because high post count retards like @Personalityinkwell and @mylifeistrash are taken seriously when their stance on their threads are always the extreme ends of the matter.

Where have all the good times gone. In other times these could have been the Incels.

They love bragging about that time they fucked that drunk girl 5 years ago

They love bragging about that time they fucked that drunk girl 5 years ago
ding ding ding

thank you so much. this explains the situation of so many sub6 men

don't belong on this forum, but don't mog us to the extreme

this thread is taking a different all or nothing stance

low and mid normies aren't full blown virgins but do not get laid consistently unless they are statusmaxxed

ding ding ding

thank you so much. this explains the situation of so many sub6 men

don't belong on this forum, but don't mog us to the extreme

this thread is taking a different all or nothing stance

low and mid normies aren't full blown virgins but do not get laid consistently unless they are statusmaxxed

and statusmaxxed is a spectrum though.

Like is the following guy statusmaxxed- 29 years old, 5/10 in terms of looks, pharmacist for a hospital(ie good but not extraordinary job/career), 145k salary, owns on house in good location/urbanish area, decent friend circle, fairly intelligent and well traveled......

I don't care what you call it- that guy *is* getting laid and not with hideous women either. Not with 8's, but certainly not with hideous girls

and statusmaxxed is a spectrum though.

Like is the following guy statusmaxxed- 29 years old, 5/10 in terms of looks, pharmacist for a hospital(ie good but not extraordinary job/career), 145k salary, owns on house in good location/urbanish area, decent friend circle, fairly intelligent and well traveled......

I don't care what you call it- that guy *is* getting laid and not with hideous women either. Not with 8's, but certainly not with hideous girls
just wait til 29 to betabuxx bro.

just wait til 29 to betabuxx bro.

when you are my age and get to be greycel like me and then some, 29 is a young lad....

that said, it's a cope to think that the guys who fit that description i gave above are all betabuxxing. Or at least pure betabuxxing(as I pointed out earlier, betabuxxing is not binary but a spectrum)

when you are my age and get to be greycel like me and then some, 29 is a young lad....

that said, it's a cope to think that the guys who fit that description i gave above are all betabuxxing. Or at least pure betabuxxing(as I pointed out earlier, betabuxxing is not binary but a spectrum)
point is that they have to work giga hard for a career and shit to attract girls when chad got laid at age 12 for just existing

point is that they have to work giga hard for a career and shit to attract girls when chad got laid at age 12 for just existing

of course. Life isn't fair and nobody said it was. Also, working hard for a career and the process that goes with that is fun and rewarding.

Just from my own situation, I get frustrated when people act like there is only a trivial difference in real world outcomes between 1s and 2s vs 5s. Because some 5s are going to be able to do ok if they have their shit together. No 1s are going to do ok, unless they are status maxxed to a 0.00001% level which is not realistic.

I think when you get in that 4 to 5 range, the potential outcomes for men then starts to really depend on the factors that some in here downplay as not being important. They arent important(to be able to fuck) for a 1 because he isn't fucking for free anyway, but for a 5 they most definately are. Especially a 5 white guy

of course. Life isn't fair and nobody said it was. Also, working hard for a career and the process that goes with that is fun and rewarding.

Just from my own situation, I get frustrated when people act like there is only a trivial difference in real world outcomes between 1s and 2s vs 5s. Because some 5s are going to be able to do ok if they have their shit together. No 1s are going to do ok, unless they are status maxxed to a 0.00001% level which is not realistic.

I think when you get in that 4 to 5 range, the potential outcomes for men then starts to really depend on the factors that some in here downplay as not being important. They arent important(to be able to fuck) for a 1 because he isn't fucking for free anyway, but for a 5 they most definately are. Especially a 5 white guy
not being born with autism is important for average looking men, yes

not being born with autism is important for average looking men, yes

and career, and(for some women) intelligence and education and security/money(granted a good bit of overlap).....

the quality and frequency of women average looking men get varies *greatly* depending on these things(and having/not having autism)

I never said they got laid consistently. I said they do not
My point is at some point in their life, they experienced sex.

I never said they got laid consistently. I said they do not
My point is at some point in their life, they experienced sex.
tbh

yes, normies get sex, obviously not as much and easy as a chad would but that should be obvious.

Truecels: 15% of men age 18-30
Incels(Those not having as much as sex as they'd like):50% of men age 18-30

Truecels: 15% of men age 18-30
Incels(Those not having as much as sex as they'd like):50% of men age 18-30
no 30 percent of men are "truecels" according to your definition.

and since that number is from 2018, it's higher than 27 percent by now. probably upper 30s.

it's 40 percent in australia